Thompson1276

1276 all done out of paint and put together

Thompson1276

Got he 1276 painted put together in Foreball Red Pearl closes I could find to a brochure of the 1276 form 1966 it came out nice need to wait 2 weeks before I bush it and can put decals on it still tryin to find a dash with the round knobs without the light switch but I’m going to a tractor show soon I bet I can find one there that and if any you guys know a company or someone who makes the white black redone seats let me know tryin to make it all original 

7D91891E-A9F7-41C3-BCCC-B0ED13A89201.jpeg

6E4F4CFA-133C-426F-B898-7AD4B48C1091.jpeg

A47B1A05-619B-4F46-9AE0-C58A45EC7217.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 5

Pullstart

I believe @grnlark Matt makes seats for that one.  Great work!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Retired Wrencher

I do not think that dash is the correct one? Being a 66 it should have push pull locking cables. As for the seat you need a pan and a two-piece pads. I just had one made up form a member here. I hope this helps.

IMG_0650.JPG

IMG_0651.JPG

My first 1257..jpg

• Like 2

grnlark

Feel free to reach out regarding a seat. The one pictured above is one of ours. There are several options available for that seat pan. Text is actually best or email.

860/729/6805

grnlark@cox.net

Thanks,

Matt

Edited by grnlark
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 2

Thompson1276
9 hours ago, Retierd Wrencher said:

I do not think that dash is the correct one? Being a 66 it should have push pull locking cables. As for the seat you need a pan and a two-piece pads. I just had one made up form a member here. I hope this helps.

IMG_0650.JPG

IMG_0651.JPG

My first 1257..jpg

I know it’s the wrong dash I just can’t find one with round knobs anywhere and when I do I can’t find it without the plastic light switch 

Thompson1276
8 hours ago, grnlark said:

Feel free to reach out regarding a seat. The one pictured above is one of ours. There are several options available for that seat pan. Text is actually best or email.

860/729/6805

grnlark@cox.net

Thanks,

Matt

Thanks Matt will do prob will be next spring till then sure I don’t get it cracked up or anything in winter 👍 

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher
13 hours ago, Thompson1276 said:

I know it’s the wrong dash I just can’t find one with round knobs anywhere and when I do I can’t find it without the plastic light switch 

Try this guy. they are others out there. Did you look in vender section. And Ebay. Cables are easy to find. I do mot lights on the front? Are they tape over?

Wheel horse parts vender..jpg

Edited by Retierd Wrencher
  • Thanks 1

Thompson1276
On 8/8/2022 at 6:35 AM, Retierd Wrencher said:

Try this guy. they are others out there. Did you look in vender section. And Ebay. Cables are easy to find. I do mot lights on the front? Are they tape over?

Wheel horse parts vender..jpg

No never had head lights but had a rear seat pan light marker  , but will do thank you