Sign in to follow this  
fireman

Next CT. Meet and Greet

fireman

HI All,

I am back from my hiatus. I know we were talking about another get together at Bill's sometime. Is there a date and time planned yet?

Jeff

WHC-125

I am pretty sure anytime after his wedding :thumbs: And its great to have you here again with us :thumbs2:

Bill

After the wedding that is July 11th......hmmmmmm how about july 12th??? :ychain:

Naw she might have something to say about that...well have to give it at least a week or so :thumbs: Chris start asking around for a good date for everyone, and lets get planing this, I;ll throw out the frist date as JUly 25th. Since July 18th I have a Pull, also in Aug the 23th, and the 29th I have a pull... Firemen Great to have you back.... and I promise I'll watch you next time your flagging :thumbs2:

WHC-125
After the wedding that is July 11th......hmmmmmm how about july 12th???

WHC-125

Whoever is coming or thinking about coming let me and Bill know so we can get a head count, and let you know where it is at.

Pm or email me at monstjam@aol.com

Coadster32

Hey newbie... :thumbs::thumbs2:

I'd be interested in meeting up again. I might have a new one in the stable by then also. (we'll see). I'll have to check the dates though.

WHC-125

The meet and greet will start around 9 am and end at 3:30 pm. And bring what you want food and tractors. And we can have a swap meet as well.

We will get coffee and donuts. :thumbs2:

Also, if anyone has something the need worked on I will help out like I did at the first meet and greet. :thumbs:

Rideawaysenior

Wouldja let someone from MA attend?

Jack

WHC-125

Wouldja let someone from MA attend?

Jack

Sure why not the more the merrier :thumbs2:

fireman

Jack,

You are always welcome. Wallfish from Mass. came to the meet & greet we had earlier this year at my house. The more the better :thumbs2:

stevebo

Will this be a pull as well?

Coadster32

I'm in, but looks like we need a date. Don't care if we have to wait untill Sept. It'd be nice to have nylyon come down also, as he's not too far out. Anyone who wants to make the voyage for that fact.

WHC-125

Steve, no pull here. You should go to the regular pulls though like Colchester on July 18 at Zagray Farm Museum.

Chris, July 25 9am to around 3:30 pm

Coadster32

Hey Chris, remember that present I gave to my wife.. Nickleback tickets? That is July 25th. I'll see what I can do, as it's not untill later in the day.

stevebo

i have an out of town wedding that night too but i think i can get there for the morning...

WHC-125

Chris and Steve let me know but I hope to see you both there

wallfish

Bill & Chris,

Are we still on for Sat?

Coadster32

Hey John, unless something else is going on, it's NEXT sat. the 25th.

WHC-125

Hey John, unless something else is going on, it's NEXT sat. the 25th.

Chris, you are right.

wallfish

ooops - brain farted

nylyon

Wish I could join you guys, but I will be out camping that weekend. Enjoy the meet!

Coadster32

Had an idea for this meet and greet. I will (should) be starting a bathroom project very soon at home. I would like to keep the building materials in the garage when I work on it. What does that have to do with a meet and greet?? :thumbs2:

To make room in the garage, I'm only going to keep the tractors I want in it. I have an idea of raffling off a tractor at the meet and greet. I tried to track down the model number without luck. Looks like a mid-late 60's. The sheet metal is pretty darn good. Here's the scoop on it:

Cast iron HH60 tecumseh, fires right up and in running condition. Choke cable works, throttle cable works, ignition switch, and all electric works on it. (didn't check the charging system, or wires to headlights yet). The recoil works on it also. I just drained and filled the engine oil, as well as the tranny. (or at least a quicky). You can fire it up, and drive it around as I have this past weekend. It has a inline fuel filter, and an inline plastic shutoff switch. (both standard equipment on my tractors). The tranny slips out of third gear, (imagine that), but all other gears are good. (shift fork is thinned out, input gear is good-amazing what you can see thru the shifter hole when you know what you're looking for.) The governer responds well. It is a bit of a smoker, but I don't like bugs anyway. All tires are holding air. I need to get $125. The deck in the picture might be avail. also, but someone is coming over thursday to look at it. I thought if 5 or more guys were interested, the tickets could be $25 each. This could be a fun way to get a WH, and a cheap way for the winner. Seems like a win-win. Please let me know who's interested. If not enough, than I'll ride up on my motorcycle. If four are in, then maybe a little more on the ticket price, but chances of winning are really good.

The belt will be back on it, and the tires will be swapped with tires of the same name before next sunday. It'll be unloadable, and driveable. Actually, quite a steal for the winner, but good prices are what I'm getting a reputation for.

Any questions, just ask here in this thread, so all could see them.

DSCF0086-2.jpg

DSCF0087-1.jpg

DSCF0088-2.jpg

DSCF0089-1.jpg

DSCF0090-2.jpg

DSCF0091-1.jpg

Wallfish-John--- If you're going to make it, maybe you could bring those 6-12 AG's we talked about. Just let me know.

stevebo

Guys,

I plan on coming to the meet and greet next week. I have a nice snowblower set up that came off of a C100 (Ken B's) nice shinny tractor. It is complete with lift flag etc. It is in very good condition. If you are interested in it I will take $125 for it and bring it to the meet and greet. I have it listed on cg for 175 today. PM me if interested. thanks- steve bo