Sign in to follow this  
bo dawg

New show to add to the list

bo dawg

Hey guy's I just wanted to mention to you about a garden tractor show I seen today, it was their first trial run. Right along route 27 in Winchester, IN. called the Randolph County Antique Club, next to the 4H grounds. For the first show it turned out pretty good. I didn't know anything about it, just happened to be driving by and my radar sences went off and bang. :thumbs: There was quite a few wheel horses there, even had a group there that were running tractor pulls. I got me a T-shirt with their logo on it (nice). They had games, food, icecream/treats and great people to meet. I was there towards the end and met a guy that help start it and he has some cool ideas for next year. Like some live blue grass music, a blacksmith and more. He has a nice 68 Charger 12. I told him I would let you guy's know and spread the word so maybe next year you may be able to come and bring some tractors. He said he didn't get to advertise about it as well as he liked. Also told him may be a good idea not to have it the same time as the the big show there in PA where alot of you are at now or have been this weekend. :thumbs2:

But never the less I will get more info as time go's and pass on to you guy's.

:ychain:

Cleaverkid

Bo Dawg,

Thanks for the info and that's really good news. I'm fairly new to Redsquare and have been looking for shows about the northeast/east Indiana area. Hopefully, I'll be able to go to this show next year!

Joe :thumbs2:

bo dawg

Sounds good and :thumbs2: