Sign in to follow this  
Rusty_Tractor

Just returned from the show.

Rusty_Tractor

I just wanted to let everyone know how cool the WH Collectors Club show was. Kudos to everyone involved with putting it on. You did a fantastic job.

I got to the fairgrounds at about 4:00 Thursday. The show officially started today but plenty of fun (and deals) are to be had the day before. What a great time!!! I got a campsite next to my truck, setup my tent, and went to see the one guy I knew at the show. My buddy Bill had a table setup and between him and the other Bill, they had TONS of cool parts for sale. I ended up buying a sweet B-100 from Bill and then spent the next 24 hours collecting parts for it, and my 655. I don't know how many tractors and people I saw today but I would guess at least 500 of each.

Anyway, Maybe this will get some people to go out to Gettysburg tomorrow. You will not be disappointed, I promise.

Jamie

stevebo

Uncle Bo and I just returned back to CT about 1 hour ago. It was my first show and was a great time. I managed to fill my trailer with stuff. I heard in the past the pricing was high but I found the pricing on parts and attachments to me very good (I guess compared to here in CT). I go a bunch of cool stuff and it will not be my last show. The one thing I did learn is that I need to bring a rider next year. I bought a front mount mower hanger form mrs. bearpath, a recycler from Eldon, 2 decks, a 48 inch plow set up, 4hp Kohler for my 58 RJ and a bunch of other goodies. Had a great time and will be making it an annual trip.

For me getting there on Thursday and leavng Friday late is perfect. I was great to meet all the redsquare folks.

MaineDad

Steve,

Went looking for you last night. Know I know we could not find you. Butch was looking to meet you too.

Last day. Firesale prices!

Rideawaysenior

Did Cecil Pond make it this year? I started going in 2006 and that is when I met him for my first time. Such an interesting and down to earth man. Glad everyone is having a good time, sure wish I could have made it this year. There is always next year though. Keep those pics flowing on in.

Jack

Roundhoods Rule

Didn't see him on Friday. I think someone said 2008 was going to be the last year he was going to attend :thumbs2: . But you never know!

stevebo

Maine Dad.... sorry. Uncle Bo and I decided to head out around 3pm which would get us back to CT about 8:30-9pm. It was great meeting you sorry I missed meeting Butch. Maybe next year I will meet up with you guys again. Steve Bo-

C-Series14

Jamie...you forgot to tell them what monster tractor you got to drive!!! :thumbs2:

Rusty_Tractor

Ha! Thanks for the test drive Mike.

I have already started looking for a bigger tractor.

Jamie

Butch

Maine Dad.... sorry. Uncle Bo and I decided to head out around 3pm which would get us back to CT about 8:30-9pm. It was great meeting you sorry I missed meeting Butch. Maybe next year I will meet up with you guys again. Steve Bo-

I walked around which seemed like forever looking for a dark skinned Italian and a motorhome with CT plates!! CT has a good group of guys. It's nice to put a name here to a face there EXCEPT for one dark skinned Italian!

Butch

No Cecil Pond. But Mike Martino, the author of Straight from the Horses Mouth, was reported to have been there.

Butch

S. Jersey

C-Series14

Ha! Thanks for the test drive Mike.

I have already started looking for a bigger tractor.

Jamie

haha...you're welcome. Glad you took home a bed full of stuff! You have just started to collect a lifelong barn full of red!!! :thumbs2:

Coadster32

Hey SteveBo, you scored the motor I went to go and get! Hope it works well for you. I saw another guy there, but he wouldn't unbolt it from the frame. Maybe next time.

clintonnut

I scored on pulleys for my RJ-35! Nice to see all of you there. I enjoyed talking to you Chris!

Charlie

MaineDad

Still driving :thumbs2:

Butch

Still driving :thumbs:

Your blackberry can beam you home? :thumbs2::ychain: Remember, midnight

is the goal. I'll still be up!!

Butch

S. Jersey

Butch

Coadster32 nice meeting you. You CT boys are a good group but I can't

vouch for Stevebo since I never found him!! Was this a day trip for ya?

I thought you said you got there today.

Butch

S. Jersey

MaineDad

Just coming in to NH. I am posting and Bill is driving.

Butch you need a blackberry to keep up with me :thumbs2:

Butch

Micah I see you're still on line. :thumbs2: Let's see if I have this right. You're driving home to MAINE, at night, after a long tiring weekend and YOU"RE ON THE INTERNET WITH YOUR BLACKBERRY?????????? :thumbs: There go the auto insurance rates. :ychain:

Butch

Butch you need a blackberry to keep up with me :thumbs:

Oh, okay. Bill is driving!! Me with a blackberry? I still struggle with my trucks

remote doorlock button! :thumbs2:

MaineDad

MaineDad

Butch

You can say that again! :thumbs2:

Coadster32

I actually got to PA on Friday night. I only went to the show on Sat. That was definatly part-time compared to others. I can just envision my kids driving around the show in the future. Perhaps a Lawn Ranger will be in my future.

jimt1971

Hello All,

My wife, dad and myself had a great time. Definately going again next year. I bought a deck and snow blower for my 1054a. Just need to stay longer one day is not enough.

Jim

Butch

Sure seems like there is a lot more people here online than that showed up for the group pic. Next year we'll have to plan a group photo in advance so we all know about it. It sucks we gotta wait 365 days!!

Butch

S. Jersey