flatlndr

C145 ?'s

Bill Winn
1 hour ago, Gregor said:

I got a metal seat/fender pan from Lincoln. $60  That included shipping to IL.

In fact, I have gotten 2.

How would I contact Lincoln?

Gregor

aztractor255@gmail.com

• Like 1

Jeff-C175
18 minutes ago, Bill Winn said:

How would I contact Lincoln?

telephone: 717-821-2542

Their website:  https://a-ztractor.com/

In case you haven't found it yet, there's a "Vendors" section on RS;  https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/forum/92-vendors/

But that's not typically the best way to contact them...

Edited by Jeff-C175
  • Like 1

Bill Winn
18 minutes ago, Jeff-C175 said:

telephone: 717-821-2542

Holy Smokes! Lincoln is awesome. I have a metal seat pan shipping tomorrow! Thank you WHF!

Bill Winn
1 hour ago, kpinnc said:

I'd be happy to, but Beaufort county is about 4 hour's drive from here.  May actually be cheaper to ship!

Lincoln is shipping me one tomorrow. I appreciate your offer.

Gregor
2 minutes ago, Bill Winn said:

Lincoln is shipping me one tomorrow. I appreciate your offer.

I hope Lincoln hasn't forgotten about the one I ordered 2 weeks ago.

• Like 1

Jeff-C175
7 minutes ago, Gregor said:

I hope Lincoln hasn't forgotten about the one I ordered 2 weeks ago.

He's probably shipping yours to Bill!  :scared-eek:

• Haha 1

Gregor
16 minutes ago, Jeff-C175 said:

He's probably shipping yours to Bill!  :scared-eek:

From now on I am going to call, like everyone else. Seems if you call you get same day service, while those that email get shoved to the back burner, until he is done with his phone orders.

rjg854

Yes, I've found it best to give him a call. That way any questions or concerns can be addressed so there's no mistaking what it is you want. Lincoln is great to deal with.

pfrederi
27 minutes ago, Gregor said:

From now on I am going to call, like everyone else. Seems if you call you get same day service, while those that email get shoved to the back burner, until he is done with his phone orders.

He has been tied up at the big show for the last few days....

flatlndr

well, thought I would give you all an update on this old beater. After a total rewire, new switch, solenoid, bad fuel pump, carb cleaning, etc. she's firing right up and running fairly well. No smoke or strange rattles. While adjusting carb, tie rod fell off along with the drive belt pulley:D. Its all to be expected after years of abuse and incompetent owner fixes. Actually found RTV where he tried to glue the tie rod end together!!:no: Good that I have extra stuff laying around or I wouldn't be able to afford to fix it. On to making the handle to engage the hydro. Need to make sure its not weak before going any further.

On a side note about 15 years ago, I reconditioned another C145. 

Replaced the plastic fender with a metal one like many of you are doing.. I gave it to my daughter and she mowed with it for many years. They bought a ZTR so its a wagon puller and sometimes kid riding tractor, and still going strong.  Horses are hard to kill.

resize.jpg.cbc532eab78479e689de159b56d9eba6.jpg

• Like 2

flatlndr

well, thought I would give you all an update on this old beater. After a total rewire, new switch, solenoid, bad fuel pump, carb cleaning, etc. she's firing right up and running fairly well. No smoke or strange rattles. While adjusting carb, tie rod fell off along with the drive belt pulley:D. Its all to be expected after years of abuse and incompetent owner fixes. Actually found RTV where he tried to glue the tie rod end together!!:no: Good that I have extra stuff laying around or I wouldn't be able to afford to fix it. On to making the handle to engage the hydro. Need to make sure its not weak before going any further.

On a side note about 15 years ago, I reconditioned another C145. 

Replaced the plastic fender with a metal one like many of you are doing.. I gave it to my daughter and she mowed with it for many years. They bought a ZTR so its a wagon puller and sometimes kid riding tractor, and still going strong.  Horses are hard to kill.

resize.jpg.cbc532eab78479e689de159b56d9eba6.jpg