He is asking $2k

Thoughts?

Screenshot_20210620-163500_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210620-163519_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20210620-163525_Facebook.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 4

8ntruck

You will probably want to shop for rear wheel weights, and some weights to hang on the back of the tractor to counterbalance the FEL.

• Like 2

953 nut

:text-yeahthat:

Without wheel weights or a weight box you will have no traction when you lift a load. Before you spring for it put the bucket against a tree and make sure the rear wheels both spin when in forward and then chain it to the tree and make sure both rear wheels spin in reverse. If the limited slip differential isn't working or the transmission isn't strong you will have some work ahead of you. If that checks out OK this is a very reasonable price.

• Like 5

fast88pu
4 hours ago, c-series don said:

$2000 is a fair price I’d say. As for as no mower deck I wouldn’t worry about that because switching from the mower deck to the loader is not a ten minute job. For me I’d say once you put the loader on it’s kinda committed as a loader tractor. 

I always questioned the deck with a loader on a gt14. Mine has the roller for the deck belt tension or mounted right to the loader frame, So that tells me you can have both mounted at the same time

Wheel Horse 3D

Thats a fair price just for a loader. If the GT is in good shape, even if it needs work thats a deal all day long.

• Like 1

Kuda427

I'm headed over to look at it after work  today

I didn't  realize the deck thing would be such a pain to remove and install

Wheel Horse 3D
7 minutes ago, Kuda427 said:

I'm headed over to look at it after work  today

I didn't  realize the deck thing would be such a pain to remove and install

@c-series don is correct, A swap over from FEL to deck will take ya quite a bit, Now would it be possible to engineer something where you could leave BOTH mounted? Maybe. The pump for the FEL mounts up front and I think in the way of regular mule drive installation. If the mule drive and belts would clear you might be able to run both, then a bit of modification to the center tachmatic at least. For my efforts, my c141 Auto will be a dedicated digger, and I'll invest in something else for mowing.

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D
  • Like 2

pfrederi

Looks great!!! Good deal on price also

As indicated get some counter weight.  Forget using it o mow.  Way to hard to get deck on and besides the FEL makes maneuvering difficult.

• Like 1

fast88pu
2 hours ago, Wheel Horse 3D said:

@c-series don is correct, A swap over from FEL to deck will take ya quite a bit, Now would it be possible to engineer something where you could leave BOTH mounted? Maybe. The pump for the FEL mounts up front and I think in the way of regular mule drive installation. If the mule drive and belts would clear you might be able to run both, then a bit of modification to the center tachmatic at least. For my efforts, my c141 Auto will be a dedicated digger, and I'll invest in something else for mowing.

The gt14 is a completely different animal, the mule drive is not out front like a newer c series. The belt goes off the electric clutch and down. So I dug into my gt14 parts and did some mock up to show you guys. You can run a deck and loader at same time! Just the deck will spin when you have to use loader too. The gt14 loader Frame does not hang lower then tractor frame so a mower deck will operate as normal. Here are photos to end the questions.

IMG_20210621_101620.jpg

IMG_20210621_101629.jpg

IMG_20210621_101745.jpg

• Excellent 2

fast88pu

They are tanks and with counter weight you can lift a c series. They are rated to lift 500lbs and will do it. It's the sub compact of their time. To put that in prospective a jd 445 with Fel is rated at 250 lbs lift, A ford 1520 is rated at 700 lbs lift, A new mahindra Emax 20 is rated at 620 lbs lift. So just be careful

IMG_20210605_104228.jpg

IMG_20161211_152131.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

Wheel Horse 3D
29 minutes ago, fast88pu said:

The gt14 is a completely different animal, the mule drive is not out front like a newer c series. The belt goes off the electric clutch and down. So I dug into my gt14 parts and did some mock up to show you guys. You can run a deck and loader at same time! Just the deck will spin when you have to use loader too. The gt14 loader Frame does not hang lower then tractor frame so a mower deck will operate as normal. Here are photos to end the questions.

Very cool info and pictures! Can't wait to get that FEL on Dug!

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D

Pollack Pete
19 hours ago, 8ntruck said:

You will probably want to shop for rear wheel weights, and some weights to hang on the back of the tractor to counterbalance the FEL.

Also maybe get the rear tires loaded too.

Pollack Pete

That GT-14 looks pretty good.You'll love the front end loader.If you buy the tractor,you'll probably throw your wheel barrow away.You'll never use it again.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

cschannuth

95E7760C-E79E-46EC-A265-6C9347BC27B4.jpeg.782f3bfeee60f4644c87f76b48d28b96.jpegI have inside wheel weights, ethanol glycol loaded rear tires, and 300 lbs out back and it has been very stable. The first test lift is with about 520 pounds of boys in the video. spacer.png

Edited by cschannuth
  • Excellent 1