whtractors24

What did ๐ŸŽ… bring you ๐Ÿ‘€

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Imagine all you could do, if only you had.20201229_155228.jpg.341c7cbd0770febc803cbe5133adaacb.jpg

• Haha 6

ย 
Vinylguy

I must have been really naughty this year.:(ย Santa brought me a virus.

Don't know if it was covid but then any symptom is Covid these days.

Good news is a quick visit with my nutritionist and a heavy regimen of nutrients and

herbs and I feel better than ever. No symptoms of any kind. Back in the shop trying to catch up.

ย The Postal Service has been terrible this whole month so I hope they get caught up too.

Thanks for your patience to any members who ordered from me. Your orders are coming and

let me know if I've screwed anything up. Praying you all have a great 2021

ย 

ย 

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 3

ย 
stevasaurus

Dennis...hope all is OK for you and yours.ย  Let's hope some things can get back to normal.ย ย :occasion-xmas:ย ย 

ย 

• Like 1

ย 
AMC RULES

Imagine getting this virus under control so we can have a W-H show 6 months from now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 3

ย 
Mickwhitt
2 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

I don't know about the dinosaur but you could definitely eat the orange so that's a plus.

I hear the coal is edible too if you're really into vitamins and minerals but it's kind of tough to chew...

We used to eat coal when I was little. Not sure why but someone was always munching on a lump of nutty slack. Bearing in mind our homes were heated with coal mum and dad didn't appreciate us eating the stuff.ย 

Plus you had to "get the coil in" before tea, throwing a ton of coal into the "Coil oil".

Can't imagine kids these days doing that lol.

• Like 4

ย 
Vinylguy
56 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

Dennis...hope all is OK for you and yours.ย  Let's hope some things can get back to normal.ย ย :occasion-xmas:ย ย 

ย 

Thanks Steve. All is good now we are blessed. I would love to be optimistic about the coming year and any chance for normalcy but unfortunately I fearย 

what may be to come. Praying we can have a show this summer. Missing all my wheel horse friends for sure.:text-happynewyear: everyone

ย 

• Like 4
  • Heart 2

ย 
adsm08
1 hour ago, AMC RULES said:

Imagine getting this virus under control so we can have a W-H show 6 months from now.

ย 

Right, like our masters are going to let things go back to normal now that they have seen just how large a portion of the population is willing to kowtow with just a little fear mongering.

• Sad 1

ย 
AMC RULES

Hard to believe this is our tenth month responding to thisย virus...or not responding, which most probably will be the reason next years show gets cancelled too..

• Sad 1

ย 
WHNJ701
43 minutes ago, adsm08 said:

ย 

Right, like our masters are going to let things go back to normal now that they have seen just how large a portion of the population is willing to kowtow with just a little fear mongering.

New strand is now in colorado.ย  Now the drug companies can develop a yearly booster shot for us to getย 

• Sad 1

ย 
adsm08
4 minutes ago, jabelman said:

New strand is now in colorado.ย  Now the drug companies can develop a yearly booster shot for us to getย 

ย 

This virus isn't half as dangerous as it has been made out to be. If you are old, 80+, and or have other issues, severely overweight, immunocompromised, other respiratory issues, it can be serious. But the media has a lot of people believing this virus is a death sentence, and I see that attitude around here a LOT, which is a huge huge part of why I've been here only sparingly in the last eight months or so. The ad hominen attacks I saw on here against people willing to question to orthodoxy back in the spring were very concerning to me.

ย 

But if you are between 2 and 79, not already morbidly obese, don't have COPD, lung cancer, or the like, your odds of surviving even a severe infection are upwards of 99.8%.

ย 

I'm almost out of COVID jail, got it at work, and I have asthma, so I am technically considered "high risk" (Spoiler, I'm not actually high risk). Aside from some issues when it gets really cold overnight this has been no worse than a seasonal sinus infection.

• Like 1

ย 
WHNJ701
1 minute ago, adsm08 said:

ย 

This virus isn't half as dangerous as it has been made out to be.

ย 

ย 

My wife is a nurse, she caught it in Sept.ย  She had the sniffles for 2 days, then felt fine.ย  She ran a 5k a few weeks later however she lost her taste/smell for about 3 months.

Me and the kids never caught it or had symptoms.ย  I had to stay home for 3 weeks

ย 
953 nut
2 hours ago, Vinylguy said:

Santa brought me a virus.

:handgestures-thumbupleft:Glad you are doing better Terry.

My wife tested positive a couple days before Christmas so we got Quartered, that wasn't on our list to Santa but that's what we got.! She is doing better already and I have had absolutely no symptoms. Walmart has on line ordering and contactless pick-up so when our neighbor was going there yesterday he picked up our order and brought it to the front door.ย  ย ย :woohoo:ย  ย  ย I could become accustomed to this.ย  ย  ย ย :hide:

:soapbox:ย  ย In my humble opinion if the states would mobilize the National Guard to handle the immunization process it would be done as rapidly and efficiently as possible. Seems thatย rapidly and efficiently are not in the vocabulary of most bureaucrats.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

ย 
adsm08
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

ย  In my humble opinion if the states would mobilize the National Guard to handle the immunization process it would be done as rapidly and efficiently as possible. Seems thatย rapidly and efficiently are not in the vocabulary of most bureaucrats.

ย 

This has been discussed. At the moment there are two major obstacles to this plan.

ย 

1) Something like 65% of the population is resistant to getting the vaccine, because of how quickly it got approved. The only normal step that was skipped was a 10 year waiting period.

ย 

2) We don't have enough. If we do the manufacturer recommended two doses we can vaccinate less than 10% of the population. Two doses is needed for the 90% effectiveness number to be hit. If we skip the second does and only give one the vaccines are still above 80% effective. Even stretching it out like that we might get about 1/3 of the population done. That isn't enough to hit the heard immunity numbers, since the lowest projections say we need 60-70% of the population vaccinated.

ย 

ย 

Keep getting better and keep an eye on your self. Call the doctor and put up a fight if you think there is a problem. I know you and your wife are in the more vulnerable age groups.

ย 
haydendavid380
1 hour ago, jabelman said:

My wife is a nurse, she caught it in Sept.ย  She had the sniffles for 2 days, then felt fine.ย  She ran a 5k a few weeks later however she lost her taste/smell for about 3 months.

Me and the kids never caught it or had symptoms.ย  I had to stay home for 3 weeks

ย 

My parents are pushing 60 and both caught it a couple weeks before Thanksgiving. Dad is healthy as a horse, Mom is disabled from severe rheumatoid arthritis. She has several heart problems, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, is a diabetic, and takes an immune system suppressors that keep her body from attacking her joints. Any illness can be catastrophic. When they caught it we all feared the worse.

ย 

She developed a slight cough for 3 days. Didn't even have a fever. Dad had minor flu symptoms for about 4 days. Within a week they were both 100%

Edited by haydendavid380
  • Thanks 1

ย 
haydendavid380
On 12/28/2020 at 5:36 PM, Sam Pasch said:

Santa brought me an electric shop heater. Now I have to figure out how to wire it.:confusion-confused:

ย 

110 or 220?

ย 

I've been trying to find a way to heat my 2 car shop without running 220 since my wife read somewhere that anything that burns fuel will kill you in a matter of minutes and torpedoes are out of the question (even though I'm still here to type this despite spending my entire life being warmed by them)

• Like 1

ย 
Sam Pasch
2 hours ago, haydendavid380 said:

ย 

110 or 220?

ย 

I've been trying to find a way to heat my 2 car shop without running 220 since my wife read somewhere that anything that burns fuel will kill you in a matter of minutes and torpedoes are out of the question (even though I'm still here to type this despite spending my entire life being warmed by them)

It is 220 but fortunately there is 220 run to the box in my garage. i just have to wire it from the box to the heater. I had been using a torpedo heater that my buddy brought over but hated constantly smelling kerosene.

• Like 1

ย 
Sam Pasch

So Santa's gift card got me some new led light bulbs for the 867. I'mย excited to see the difference.

• Like 2

ย 
ebinmaine
4 hours ago, Sam Pasch said:

So Santa's gift card got me some new led light bulbs for the 867. I'mย excited to see the difference.

I'll be installing them in Trina's 867bas well.ย 

Hers was built with lights but they haven't been connected since she's had it.ย 

ย 

2 LEDs in the headlamp bucket. 2, 2" round auxiliary lights pointing out at angles, and (3?) Tiny little white LEDs at the back.ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 
Mickwhitt

Late present arrived today....

Two cases of covid 19, one for me and one for the wife.ย 

Oh well it had to happen I guess.

We will see how it fares in a Yorkshiremans blood stream, I hope I give it something back the little bleeder.ย 

Happy new year all.

Mick xx

• Sad 4

ย 
ebinmaine
9 minutes ago, Mickwhitt said:

Late present arrived today....

Two cases of covid 19, one for me and one for the wife.ย 

Oh well it had to happen I guess.

We will see how it fares in a Yorkshiremans blood stream, I hope I give it something back the little bleeder.ย 

Happy new year all.

Mick xx

Well that stinks. Heal well my friend and wish your wife the same...

ย 

ย 

• Like 1

ย 
Mickwhitt

It is what it is Eric, with luck we will both just suffer the lesser symptoms and bounce back.

Mick

• Excellent 1
  • Heart 2

ย 
JoeM
On 12/29/2020 at 2:52 PM, ebinmaine said:

coal is edible too if you're really into vitamins and minerals

Worked as a ant-acid when working miles underground and not having any tums.ย 

• Like 1

ย 
AMC RULES

W-H hoodie from George Sleezer came today. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

20201231_165304.jpg.89eddbfab850be2dc5d2831bcd3cf8b8.jpg

Felt like Christmas even though it was ordered in March.

Ugh, 2020, what a year!

20201231_174413.jpg.1b982a8deca7a02618d67743a6efd712.jpg

Ty George for making it happen buddy!

ย 

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Excellent 3

ย 
WHX??

George is a goodย  one Madge ain't he!

Santa diguised as @Achtoย  brought me this and all I got him was socks and underwear...

:hide:..... well maybe a bottle of Capnt'sย too.....tools are always way better then a LSE or underwear!ย 

20201231_184318.jpg

Edited by WHX24
  • Like 2

ย 
SylvanLakeWH
8 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

Santa brought me this and all I got him was socks and underwear...

:hide:..... well maybe a bottle of Capnt'sย too.....tools are always way better then a LSE or underwear!ย 

ย 

Underwear... again with the visuals...!ย :scared-eek:

ย 

Santa...underwear... socks... come on man...!!!ย :scared-yipes:
ย 

Keep it up you gonna need to share the Captโ€™n...

ย 

Now...ย a NOS LSE...ย :happy-partydance:

• Haha 4

ย