Sammy

1971 gt14 with deck

ebinmaine

We don't have one here but they're quite a beast. 

Part of what I modeled my own Big wheel project after. 

Glad it's working so well for you. 

Pollack Pete

Have 5 of them here.Most are in  need of serious work.Couple have run in the last year or two.I only have one mower deck.The best onehas a 3 point hitch and also mid hydraulic lift.They are QUITE a tractor.Love the hydro trans and hydraulic lift.Yours looks pretty good.Ya gotta do something with that seat though.Have fun with your new toy.

953 nut

The GT-14 is a great worker, mine has a front end loader and is a real back saver.

102_3372.JPG.298f33031c50f2f24c9e7fd1eb2e2296.JPG

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3

Sammy
1 hour ago, Pollack Pete said:

Have 5 of them here.Most are in  need of serious work.Couple have run in the last year or two.I only have one mower deck.The best onehas a 3 point hitch and also mid hydraulic lift.They are QUITE a tractor.Love the hydro trans and hydraulic lift.Yours looks pretty good.Ya gotta do something with that seat though.Have fun with your new toy.

That’s cool and we have 3 of them right now. One is a 1969 with a 54 inch plow, the other is a 1969 with a 3pt and 36 inch tiller, and then that 1971 with the 48 inch deck. We love them all and yeah the seat on ours is terrible!😂

• Like 2

Pullstart

Nice looking rig!  I have one, or at least enough parts to make one... but it’s in boxes right now!  

• Like 1

Goofball65

Great machine ! have one myself "the Beast" as I call her, sorry no pics as of now. but yea the weight is great I mow an acre that is a 35% + handles it great .althou I've almost gone into the pond once or twice. Of course have a chain on right rear for traction wish the other side would work on it but it hits the deck (to close). This thing will mow 3ft tall stuff without boggin down. Best $250.00 I ever spent , "Now I'm Hooked on WH's 

sqrlgtr

Here is my 69 gt but dont have any equipment that goes with it :(.btw its listed in the classifieds also.Had to get a plug 🔌 in for that lol

1C1CF408-4F1F-447D-AA91-FAD73C729160.jpeg

Rob R

My GT14 was not a barn find was a "woods" find like in the woods 20 years and calling to me so I bit the bullet and did a working restore..... I had a blower on it but not crazy about it so went to a plow NOW WE HAVE LIFTOFF...... great plow tractor love the hydro lift.... nothing stops it....

GT 14 II May 2018 (2).JPG

GT 14 II May 2018 (11).JPG

GT14 II  Finale  (7).JPG

IMG_1267.JPG

• Excellent 3

pfrederi
32 minutes ago, Rob R said:

My GT14 was not a barn find was a "woods" find like in the woods 20 years and calling to me so I bit the bullet and did a working restore..... I had a blower on it but not crazy about it so went to a plow NOW WE HAVE LIFTOFF...... great plow tractor love the hydro lift.... nothing stops it....

IMG_1267.JPG

What kind of muffler did you use looks nice is it reasonably quiet???

• Excellent 1

jeremi3210

I mow with mine also, it nice with the three point I can move trailers without getting off the tractor! 

Rob R
8 hours ago, pfrederi said:

What kind of muffler did you use looks nice is it reasonably quiet???

It's a nelson I had in my stash it is surprising efficient and like you said reasonably quiet. 

p38js

Here is my GT she is retired from work and just putts around now

87E08A54-F924-4D7B-85F5-04A1294A87D1.jpeg

DB909C9F-8FB0-43F5-B70D-E0E2E2F1D326.jpeg

9D9F564C-A46B-4C13-8B05-79BD46ECE713.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

sqrlgtr
9 hours ago, Rob R said:

GT 14 II May 2018 (2).JPG

GT 14 II May 2018 (11).JPG

GT14 II  Finale  (7).JPG

IMG_1267.JPG

Been thinking about putting front plow on my GT-14,Did you have to have a gt specific plow or does it just go on like a c-160 etc series plow?

• Excellent 1

Oldskool

Here's mine. It was in hard shape when I got it. I have a deck but havent put it on. I mostly use it around the yard moving things

20200302_185717.jpg

20200816_131200.jpg

20200718_133517.jpg

• Excellent 2

Rob R
5 hours ago, sqrlgtr said:

Been thinking about putting front plow on my GT-14,Did you have to have a gt specific plow or does it just go on like a c-160 etc series plow?

Any long frame plow will work, the stock is 54 inch I went with a 48 inch so it would fit in my shed. 

• Like 1

WHMan2012

I know I'm a little late lol, but I just came across this thread and wanted to share my girls with you guys as well. I have a 1969 & my newest one is the 1971 with a deck. I love these tractors wish I found these years ago, LMAO. The 1969 I installed a C-Series rototiller on it with a hand lever clutch set up works awesome. The '71 I just got so I need to go through her still. Good Luck with yours !!

WH GT-14.jpeg

Part_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

WHMan2012

The pic of the 1969 with the tiller was just before I got the parts I needed for the rear lift set up so I used the chain just so I could move her around the garage.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1