Lefty 57

Making progress on my 312-8

CCW

Well done Lefty.  I too am a proud owner of a 312-8 that was my father's.  Fortunately it was always garaged and I expanded my shed for the same reason.  Just today I pulled the two rear wheels to get new tires.  The current ones are cracked and leaking air.  Enjoy Little Red.

• Like 2

peter lena

LEFTY 57, good effort and good work on that ! seams like  just a short time ago , you were a new guy with a lot of questions , and you have really gotten  after it ! every thing you are doing is / was basic maintenance , and when regularly done ,its very satisfying. your clean up chassis look says it all , and the confidence its giving you shows. i agree  with the protection coverage that you are planning , if  you can  , try to get some heat into that transmission fluid , before you flush it out, don,t forget to raise the front end to increase the drain, mabey a drive down the road ? very good that you are establishing a baseline service, that's what makes your horse live on , all i can add is KEEP IT GOING , PETE 

• Like 2

SylvanLakeWH

Looks great!

:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

ebinmaine
2 hours ago, Lefty 57 said:

I really like the look of the C160 (1974-1977) 16hp Kohler engine versions

Nice work so far Lefty. 

Our herd has several of the 70s versions you like. One is a 74 C160 with the rare Tecumseh engine. One is my Cinnamon Horse which is the Kohler version. Powerhouse of a machine. 

Good luck. 

Ask questions. 

• Like 2

Achto

Very nice progress on your tractor.:handgestures-thumbupright: Might want to make your addition big enough for 3 or 4 or 5....:D

• Like 1

WheelhorseBob

Great job! Honestly the 312 might just be the best horse in the stables. Looks great!

• Like 1