roadapples

Did you just get out of quarantine?

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 3

bc.gold
14 hours ago, roadapples said:

Did you just get out of quarantine?

I slipped the bracelet.

Needed parts for truck to complete safety so I ordered the parts from a larger town as I wanted to pick Angus;s brain on a genrator problem I'm having with the Petter 15 KW.

Stopped in at Jack's scrap yard and scrounged a few goodies from the metal pile and chatted with the owner who was there off loading a container bin.

The made a pit stop at the Eden landfill and got a nice HP laptop  that the previous owner had stripped the OS from before discarding, I'll load Linux onto it then gift it to a neighbour.

Last stop, Erickson landfill, picked up the odd looking tongs, and a nice number 9 cast iron GSW frying pan, which has already been cleaned up and soon to be seasoned.

Edited by bcgold
  • Excellent 1

bc.gold

GSW cast iron frying pan had half an inch of baked on crude, heated the pan up evenly with the Tiger torch to burn the crude off, HP laptop in background with no operating system.

Offered the frying pan to a neighbour before getting home and he declined saying it was dirty. It cleaned up pretty nice and Pat has yet to work her magic on it. That gal knows how to season a pan.

fry1.jpg

fry2.jpg

Edited by bcgold
  • Like 5
  • Excellent 2