Stike

Finally got some new shoes for the D160

kick

Nice. I run turfs with chains as a dedicated snow plow tractor with my D160. What motor are you running?

Pollack Pete

Nice.I love new tires.Especially ags.

PeacemakerJack

Great look and a very nice upgrade!  I generally always like the look and functionality of a good set of AG tires.  All you need now is a Brinly Cat O plow and you are ready to turn some earth:auto-layrubber:

Stike

Thank for the replies, 20200513_125625.jpg.bed9fb1844a4656bf822e4f370fdd209.jpgIt has the kohler 16hp single k341s, my dedicated snow plow tractor is a c175 with turfs and chains and it works great. One day I will have a brinley plow but for now I'm working on a loader as time and funds allow.

pfrederi

Nice Ags have them on my D200 work really well (going forward :P)

FYI You should change the mounting of the chains on the three point.  The mount to the front of the draft arms. not the top link bracket.

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG

Stike

@pfrederi thanks, I haven't messed with the 3 point much as I need new hydraulic lines and this came from po this way, the new lines are on the way from wheel horse parts and more and should be here Saturday. I'm looking forward to using it, I built a 3 point for my C195 a few years ago and love it, now having an original wheel horse 3 point I see what I did wrong with mine, made the draft arms 2 inches too long but still works good.