C_hasbeen

Dozer blade

C_hasbeen

I put my dozer blade on added wheel weights and tire chains to back fill 170 ft of trench, I was absolutely impressed with this blade and how nice it is to change angle from the seat; not to mention the stout build of it.  I could use front wheel weights though. The 55 pound from weight was nice but when pushing at an angle with full blade of dirt it walks, the little 6hp Tecumseh did great slipped a tire twice is all. 

IMG_20200428_190544.jpg

• Like 3

C_hasbeen
Just now, C_hasbeen said:

I put my dozer blade on added wheel weights and tire chains to back fill 170 ft of trench, I was absolutely impressed with this blade and how nice it is to change angle from the seat; not to mention the stout build of it.  I could use front wheel weights though. The 55 pound from weight was nice but when pushing at an angle with full blade of dirt it walks, the little 6hp Tecumseh did great slipped a tire twice is all. 

IMG_20200428_190544.jpg

IMG_20200428_190603.jpg

IMG_20200501_130727.jpg

IMG_20200502_165045.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

ebinmaine

I've got 55 lbs of fluid in each front tire of Cinnamon and sometimes wish I had a little more.

Nice tractor and nice work!

• Like 1

C_hasbeen
12 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

I've got 55 lbs of fluid in each front tire of Cinnamon and sometimes wish I had a little more.

Nice tractor and nice work!

I think I will add fluid also, maybe ponder some homemade wheel weights also.

• Like 1