Mickwhitt

What did you do today?

Tractorhead

I believe ya fixed it by pull a gently dirt out of the float Valve just by disassembled or check it.

These are Things, you don‘t have to understand, just accept it and be happy!

👍😁

• Like 1

Mickwhitt

I'm not sure but I think the pollen filter needed changing on the new bus...

20210611_132242.jpg.1afbe4464231238b360a72ce82964c41.jpg

I'm booked in for an air con check next Tuesday. Sounds like it could just need regassing to get it working. 

• Haha 3

Tractorhead

Maybe you can use it as Brick for your next construction project...😂

• Haha 4

8ntruck
10 hours ago, Tractorhead said:

I believe ya fixed it by pull a gently dirt out of the float Valve just by disassembled or check it.

These are Things, you don‘t have to understand, just accept it and be happy!

👍😁

That's what I think, too.

• Like 2

Horse Newbie
2 hours ago, Mickwhitt said:

Sounds like it could just need regassing to get it working. 

Could be the restricted air flow was causing much of the bad performance...see how it does with a clean filter...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Stormin

I've aircon in the Santa Fe. Never used it as I tend to drive with the drivers window open. Not when SWMBO is with me though. :D

Had a new windscreen fitted to it today. It's had a crack on the passenger side from the bottom corner for some time, that was slowly working it's way up and across. Not an M.O.T. fail though. If it had been the drivers side it would have been. Insurance job as I have windscreen cover and only £75 excess to pay. Doesn't affect my no claims either. The fitters came to the house as well.  :handgestures-thumbup:

I've not to wash the car for a few days. That's not a problem as it doesn't get washed that often anyway.

Had a mowing afternoon. Lawn, green and verges.

• Like 5

Tractorhead

I love my old School Car Aircon...

It’s a HCW F - System.

Hand Cranking Window - + a Solar Powered Computer Fan that moves Air thru the original Heating hoses 

if the Car stay‘s directly in the Sun.

2 Clim Air Window Rails , they give me the option to open a little the Windows even in hard Rain.

A extrem simple System, reliable an it works for me.

😎

• Haha 2

ebinmaine
Just now, rjg854 said:

Gutted my bathroom on the 18th of May, and here's what I have now.PXL_20210611_234346651_MP.jpg.1ccd380e0fabff380ec6a8abf1890352.jpg

It's nice to be retired, and finally have the time to work my own house.  

VERY nice!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Handy Don
51 minutes ago, rjg854 said:

It's nice to be retired, and finally have the time to work my own house.  

Good job on the bathroom. Is that vinyl planking or wood-look ceramic planks on the floor?

I had a similar thought about retirement time (I took a short-notice package to exit so really hadn't planned or prepared for it) and lately realized I've overbooked myself to where I'm almost as stressed as when I was employed. Focusing now on dialing it back a bit.

• Like 3

Stormin
5 hours ago, Handy Don said:

realized I've overbooked myself to where I'm almost as stressed as when I was employed. 

When I first retired I didn't know how I had time to go to work. :confusion-confused:

• Haha 7

squonk
16 hours ago, Stormin said:

I've aircon in the Santa Fe. Never used it as I tend to drive with the drivers window open. 

That explains the hair!

• Haha 4

rjg854
9 hours ago, Handy Don said:

Good job on the bathroom. Is that vinyl planking or wood-look ceramic planks on the floor?

Vinyl laminate flooring, supposedly waterproof.

• Like 3

Stormin
1 hour ago, squonk said:

That explains the hair!

Your just jealous. :teasing-neener: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Ed Kennell
5 hours ago, Stormin said:

When I first retired I didn't know how I had time to go to work. :confusion-confused:

I have been retired for 15 years and I still don't understand how I managed to get it all done when I was working 60 hours/week.

• Like 2

8ntruck

Got the pontoon launched this morning.  The first engine start of the year was kind of rough - air in the gas line and storage oil in the cylinders.

My wife and I then took our kayaks out on the lake for a paddle, and a sunburn on my legs.

Was planning on doing some mowing with the Wheel Horse, but the lake house had other ideas.  Turns out that the outlet pipe on the septic system lift pump had become disconnected.  Also discovered along the way that the wax ring on the toilet was bad, the supply line to the toilet did not have a shutoff valve, and that the supply line itself was refrigeration 1/2" OD copper tube. About the time I got the lift pump out of the transfer tank to test it, the sky opened up with a pretty good thunder storm that included some nickel sided hail.

• Sad 3

ebinmaine

@8ntruck

Sounds like an  "interesting" day.  

Hopefully today goes a tad smoother.  

• Like 1

Tractorhead
5 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Hopefully today goes a tad smoother.  

A wish i just can subscribe especially after Saturday late evening.

Yesterday after finalizing the Framework for the new Pavillion, short before a Weather comes. 

I quickly pulled a tarp over the Frame to be protected against the Weather

and we can finalize our first Griller under the new Pavillion.

So far the Day was fine, except the few hours after that.

At about 20:00 we go back in and Kati decides to have a quick shower before i can do.

I wonder how long that takes today, it was longer as normal so i take a look at her.

Few seconds later i find her laying on the Bed hardly breathing.

She told me she had a massive pain from heart side to the Heat arround the Neck.

And breating is hard and feels like she get not enough Air.

God bless, i updated shortly my First Aid course, where the Trainer explain exactly her Symptoms as a Heart Attack.

I immediately call the Emergency Call and they be 5 minutes later here and take her immediately into Hospital

They implant her a Stent.

Today she is up and getting better - Thanks to all the Peoples they be involved and acted that fast.

I tell this Just as a reminder,

please update or make a First Aid Course,

it can save Live, sometimes also that Live from your Honey.

• Sad 4
  • Heart 9

Stormin

Sorry to hear, Stefan. Wishing her a full recovery.

• Thanks 1

Maxwell-8

Good to hear she is doing better! Gute Besserung.

Crazy what is all going on, makes me shut-up about my 20 bee stings I got a couple of days ago, for which I almost had to go to the hospital.  

• Thanks 1

Ed Kennell
2 hours ago, Tractorhead said:

Today she is up and getting better

So glad to hear this.    Best wishes for a complete recovery.    I hear many good reports from people that have had stents installed.

• Thanks 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@Tractorhead I hope she continues to improve. When she gets home you will have a lot of honey do's until she is fully recovered.

• Haha 1

OldWorkHorse

Decided to clean / organize / inventory my horse stable got alot of project and what not going on easier to stop and see what I have rather then loosing stuff or misplacing stuff and enging up with 1700ft of wire to wire 1 horse hahaha :laughing-rolling:

20210613_201024.jpg

20210613_201348.jpg

• Excellent 8

Tractorhead
4 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@Tractorhead I hope she continues to improve. When she gets home you will have a lot of honey do's until she is fully recovered.

I believe not really Jim, because she goes shortly after comeing home into Rehability Center.

But anyhow - Thanks for all your good wishes!

OldWorkHorse

Broke my I'm to cheap to buy a nice set multi use snap ring tool trying to get the front rim snap clip off what's left of the C-125 so now I have the nice snap ring tool set. Has a lifetime warranty so not only are they snap ring pliers but also mini hammers :laughing-rolling:

20210614_135725.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1