diesel life

Dozer blade

diesel life

Ok guys i need some help here, my brother-in law gave me a dozer blade for my 96 520h. I figured i would have to buy the extension kit for it, but was i shocked ti see what he gave me. Its a shorty frame that someone has welded angle iron on to extend it, its not far enough for my 520 though. So what are your guys thoughts on where to go from here? Any help is appreciated. 

Thanks

20200411_200538.jpg

20200411_200542.jpg

20200411_200520.jpg

ebinmaine

Interesting setup.

Maybe from a 200 series?

Can you add more in the middle to make it work?

SylvanLakeWH

Would the extension kit fit and get you where you need to be as far as length and fit? If so, bolt or weld it on and use it...

My dozer blade is not stock for my tractor. It was “adjusted” by a previous owner and works great...

How they work us pretty straightforward. If you can get it to hook up and function I’d say use it! Price was right...

:twocents-02cents:

• Like 1

diesel life

I think i can take some more angle iron and weld onto it and make it the length i need it to be. Needs to go back and hook into the lift. And im not positive but i think it hooks to the rear axle some how. My 520 came with a 60" deck so i assume it has the swept front axle? Not positive on this as i am pretty new to wheel horse.

daveoman1966

I think you have part of the dozer blade for the A-90 tractor, cut up as it may be..  Here is a complete A-90 dozer blade, with Frame.  Probably for the A-100 as well.  The last 2 pics are of the 520-H  with Extension kit.

A90 DOZ (3).JPG

A-90 1.jpg

112311- 097.jpg

112311- 114a.jpg

• Like 2

diesel life

I think you are right i do have the A90 and it is cut up. It was free so i guess im gonna get to welding and see if i can make it work.

• Like 1

diesel life

I am pretty sure that i need this for my dozer blade to hook to the rear axle. Am i correct and where is the beat place to get one? Ebay or a vendor have em?

20200412_220846.jpg

diesel life

Thank you

1 hour ago, oliver2-44 said:

• Like 1