Casper_devdog

D200 still usable and in great condition WORTH??

Casper_devdog

My Grandpa had a D200 Automatic, with deck, snowplow, and three point hitch (with accessories). In perfect condition mechanically and appearance wise. He used it for a few years then decided he want to just have it as a collector's item, and he loved it so much.  Everything runs and works perfect like knew. No body damage or scratches. Been stored in a concrete floored building its entire life. After he died he left it to my mom and she now has to guess its value for inheritance reasons. Was wondering what it was worth. 

IMG_2323[1121].JPG

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Darb1964

That is one nice tractor,  I'm not to knowledgeable on the D,s , but I would like one. I keep track of what they bring around my area.that tractor alone is 2500, maybe 3000 tops to the right person. It's worth more, but not a lot of people seem to want to pay more. If all the other attachments are as good, depending on what they are, could be anther 2000. Inheritance wise, if it's tax reasons lower, if dividing up inheritance I think the amount I gave is fair. If you have a chance to get it don't pass it up!

• Like 1

Razorback

For inheritance purposes...... how about $5????? Looks really worn out.... 

Can I get a consensus??

Edited by Razorback
  • Like 3

ebinmaine
7 hours ago, Casper_devdog said:

she now has to guess its value for inheritance reasons

:text-welcomeconfetti:

To be accurate for legal reasons she 

REALLY

Needs an actual appraisal company to come see it.

Inheritance or insurance reasons and values are typically higher than what an item is worth on a private sale.

That's an exceptionally nice one from outside appearances an that will ad value.

I'd highly recommend calling someone like Auman Auction and several other places that specialize in tractors and agricultural equipment.

• Like 3

SPINJIM

At a local auction, with minimal advertising, it might go for only $500.  At a well advertised auction, with knowledgeable collectors, it might go for $2000.  Realistically, for estate appraisal, I'd go with $1000 as a good guess.   Consider also that if you sell it at auction, there will be a 20 to 25% commission that will reduce how much you receive.   So the estate value should be what you net.   If you decide to sell it, best place might be here on Red Square where there is no fee.  What accessories are there for the 3-point hitch?  Nice tractor!

Edited by SPINJIM
  • Like 1