6wheeler

Trying to figure out picture posting

6wheeler

Hi all. Well? It finally happened. My old flip phone battery died:deadhorse:. With no replacement available. My wife was thrilled. My boys are happy. Finally! We can drag him kicking and screaming into the 21st century:text-bump:.... Enter the LG K40 smart phone. It is fair to say. A smart phone with a "Dumb" operator:hide:. So, I get the little tiny owners manual out. It is written in some sort of foreign language:angry-screaming:. I believe it is called Phonese :coffee:. I actually (drum roll), took a picture with it:greetings-clappingorange:. It is my D-250 with the plow on. I need someone to help me figure out how to post it from my phone. Or maybe send it to the computer and then post. But. I need it explained in easy terms as I am Just learning to use this thing :confusion-confused:. Everyone says. "Once you get used to it? You will be surprised what you can do with it". Going to take awhile I'm guessing. So, any help is appreciated.   Thanks Pat

roadapples

All I can say is "good luck".....

The Tuul Crib

Well this happened to me a few years back. My kids told me I had to get with the times. Took a while to get used to it but that's no problem !  I couldn't imagine ever having another flip phone. 

Sparky

I assume it’s an Android phone? I would think once you clicked “Click to chose files” it should give you the option to chose from your photo gallery, open the gallery and click on the pic you want and the rest of the process should be similar to how you previously did it.

My phone is an Iphone so I might be way off, never owned an Android phone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

troutbum70

Start your topic as always, leave message in the dialogue box, drop down to chose files. Then go to your gallery click on your picture, click open that will open in the dialogue box and click submit. This is on an android phone.

• Thanks 1