cafoose

New haul

The Tuul Crib

Hell yeah ! Nice parts score!! 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

JCM

@cafoose      I remember in 1989 when I went to my local dealer to purchase a WH and found the 312-8 was in my price range and unfortunately the 520-H sitting next to it with a price tag of 4000.00 and another 700.00 got you a 42'' SD deck not something that a lot of customers were willing to dish out unless you really knew what a WH tractor was capable of and to this day it amazes me that someone could let a beautiful piece of USA machinery end up in that state. I applaud you for bringing that home and saving it in some way to let yourself or others possibly let it live on.          Thank you

• Like 1
  • Excellent 6

cafoose
5 hours ago, JCM said:

@cafoose      I remember in 1989 when I went to my local dealer to purchase a WH and found the 312-8 was in my price range and unfortunately the 520-H sitting next to it with a price tag of 4000.00 and another 700.00 got you a 42'' SD deck not something that a lot of customers were willing to dish out unless you really knew what a WH tractor was capable of and to this day it amazes me that someone could let a beautiful piece of USA machinery end up in that state. I applaud you for bringing that home and saving it in some way to let yourself or others possibly let it live on.          Thank you

My thoughts exactly. I'm actually thinking maybe a predator :banana-wrench: Retirement will be here before I know it :music-rockon:

• Like 1

The Tuul Crib

Would that possibly have an eaton 

1100 ? The 520h l had parted out 

last year looked like the same year as 

that one.

Tuneup

My! Pennsy is just littered with Wheel Horsies at bargain basement prices. Just what I was looking for - a cheap wrecked 520 with an Eaton 11 just waiting for me. Fantastic score! I would have peeled off a Benjie without thinking and you actually argued? That compounds the score.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

cafoose
2 hours ago, Tuneup said:

My! Pennsy is just littered with Wheel Horsies at bargain basement prices. Just what I was looking for - a cheap wrecked 520 with an Eaton 11 just waiting for me. Fantastic score! I would have peeled off a Benjie without thinking and you actually argued? That compounds the score.

I learned long ago that asking prices are not always set in stone no matter how low they are. Never hurts to ask. It was on for over a week so I thought he would come down to get rid of it :D

• Like 1

cafoose
3 hours ago, The Tool Crib said:

Would that possibly have an eaton 

1100 ? The 520h l had parted out 

last year looked like the same year as 

that one.

Sure does :handgestures-thumbupright: That's the main reason I went for it!

• Excellent 1