rmaynard

Visited Zeek at his new home in Florida

stevebo

Nice set up Zeek !! Thanks for posting pics Bob. 

• Like 2

Zeek
On 10/4/2019 at 7:13 PM, rmaynard said:

So, I'm on vacation in Orlando with my family for 10 days. I told Tom @Zeek that if I had a couple of free hours that I would try to pay him a visit at his new home. Well I did just that. Drove about 1-1/2 hours each way and with his good directions, I easy found his beautiful new "horse ranch". Had a great visit with Tom and Sue and got the tour. 

Here I am (in the hat) with Zeek in front of his red golf cart (it is Florida, right?)

IMG_20191004_144718297.jpg.59d88859199fd4bc84147be1c95002a3.jpg

So that ends my visit. Wish I could have stayed longer, but I left 5 others in our rented Villa with no transportation.

Hope to get back again Tom. :handgestures-thumbupright:

Well it was certainly great to see you! You are the first Wheel Horse visitor I've had:happy-bouncyred: Thanks for taking the time to drive all the way over. I wish you could have stayed longer.

It's great to have friends all over the US and abroad simply because we all became interested in the same tractor. I was sad that I missed the show this year. Bob was one of the first people I got to know back in 2010 and explained how things went and has been a great resource for information . Over the years we were fortunate to be able to get together with some other friends here on the forum at different shows in the southern PA area and had a great time :beer: .

Have a great trip back to MD and see you again :greetings-waveyellow:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

nylyon

On my places to visit when I go to Orlando now!  New place looks great, time to start the Florida Wheel Horse group now I guess!

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Zeek
On 10/9/2019 at 8:40 AM, nylyon said:

On my places to visit when I go to Orlando now!  New place looks great, time to start the Florida Wheel Horse group now I guess!

You know I mentioned to my wife how easy it would be to have some kind of show in the back pasture area :eusa-think: 

She wants to put four-legged horses back there though. Not that I'm opposed to that, but the red ones are less work than the hairy ones :hide:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

AMC RULES

You could always shave 'em...

and paint 'em I-H red.  :confusion-shrug:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

What a great tour/visit thanks for sharing fellas. Best of luck in your new home. 

Glenn

• Thanks 1