Wheelhorse Wes

Daughters pink and purple horse

Wheelhorse Wes

Well everyone I completed my daughters Wheelhorse today. She calls it her pink pony which I think it suits this little 702 

My son on my lap we drove it around the block and back. He loves to steer so he’s hooked. We have our closest steam and tractor show coming up on the July 12/13/14 weekend so my daughter will be getting plenty of seat time. The only problem I have encountered on this one so far was I need one size smaller belt(slipping) and that the brand new ignition switch I bought at the big show is backwards....on is off and off is on. I wired it exactly as the wiring diagram shows in my 702 owners manual. But oh well it starts and shuts off and drives so it’s a win....hope everyone likes the pictures.

There will be a custom pink and purple 702 decals go on it once the gentleman from redo your horse and I come together on the colours....enjoyed every second restoring it

cant seem to upload pictures!!!

Edited by Wheelhorse Wes
  • Like 7
  • Excellent 1

Sparky

Bummer...read your whole story and was expecting pics at the end! :lol:

• Sad 2

Wheelhorse Wes

Ya won’t let me post them

RandyLittrell

I believe if you were a contributing member it would let you. I have an IMGUR account for posting on some other forums, but its worth every penny to join! 

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/clients/orders/

Randy

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Jennifer

DFCEBEF9-BDCE-4A15-BAC7-C3D65EACDFC9.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 2

Jennifer

169BB7AE-A5C2-4AD4-91F8-662100211F37.jpeg

Jennifer
22 minutes ago, Wheelhorse Wes said:

Ya won’t let me post them

Got them posted for ya Wes!!

• Like 2

Wheelhorse Wes

Thanks guys 

Pullstart

Nice tractor, I can’t wait to see your daughter cruising it at a show some day!  I met your wife and kids at the show, they sure do like to “build” stuff with all the spare parts!

I put off becoming a supporting member for quite some time for one reason or another.  Now that I took the step to support the forum, I understand the importance of keeping this realm of knowledge available to people who may never have turned a wrench but found this “cool old tractor” and needed some info to keep it going.  Please consider the benefits to you and so many other people who browse looking for that invaluable information.... and as a bonus we’ll be able to follow along on your projects!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3

WHNJ701

Nice looking machine, I need to make that same patch panel for my square seat 

Wheelhorse Wes

That seat is what came on it.....all bent and welded...when I find a perfect seat I’ll replace that welded one

seven

Yep you need to contribute like me and  for some reason I still cannot post pictures???

Pullstart
10 hours ago, seven said:

Yep you need to contribute like me and  for some reason I still cannot post pictures???

Is it giving you an error, or do you need help figuring out how to post?  

Once you click or tap the “click to choose files” it should be pretty self explanatory from there.  If you’re receiving an error message, possibly @nylyon could help?

B5EE12B3-967D-45B3-B65B-581894363020.jpeg

RandyLittrell

What method are trying to post pictures with? I have a chromebook and it takes a little extra effort to do it. Maybe we can help. 

Randy

Lee1977

Once they are on your computer use Postimage. org   They will sometimes try to add pictures or advertisement with your picture .I just copy and paste and backspace there add off before submiting reply.

rjg854

@WheelhorseWes good looking tractor, bet you got one happy little girl :handgestures-thumbupright: