Sign in to follow this  
Pollack Pete

Re-arranging My Bone Yard

Pollack Pete

Got the ambition to move 11 Horses to a new spot in my yard today.Been wanting to move them since I bought the 24.9 acres of vacant land behind me last Fall.I started to put in a crusher run road to gain access to the new land and the Horses were lined up kinda in my way.Should have been a simple job,but as you all know,everything that can go wrong,did.Got the Clark forkiift stuck on my lawn while moving the first Horse.Burried it right up to the frame.Had to pull it out with my bulldozer.Really rutted up the back lawn.Good thing I have a pile of top soil left from another lawn repair job here.Ran out of propane with the forklift.Had to go to the next town and get the tank filled.Now the forklift runs like crap.Maybe plugged propane filter??Had to tow my spare Jeep Cherokee out of the way.Wouldn't start.Only good part of todays work here was the Squaw helped me by steering the tractors.Some quality time with her and she even complimented me on how I never screamed or   hollered once.Good helper.Here's some pics before I hid the Horses away to their new resting spot.Tomorrow I'll be filling in ruts and raking.It never ends.Notice the vegetation growing on the seat in the last pic. Can't hardly grow grass here,but green stuff will grow on a tractor seat.

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0927.jpg

IMG_0929.jpg

IMG_0930.jpg

Edited by Pollack Pete
  • Like 6