Southerncannuck

New muffler

Southerncannuck

After looking for a new muffler for my C-125 for a long time I bit the bullet and bought a new one.  Sounds good but at those prices it should.

DSCN1322.JPG

• Like 8

DougC

You will never regret your purchase. Just can't beat that factory like new look!  :)

• Like 4

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

It fits perfect. Like its made for it. Lol

Glenn

• Like 2

Indiana_Steve

A little close to the fuel line ?? but sure looks good.

• Like 1

Southerncannuck
7 minutes ago, Indiana_Steve said:

A little close to the fuel line ?? but sure looks good.

I've got a little over an inch of clearance. I'm not sure of any other routing for the line. 

• Like 1

Horse46

I've got two of these and I prefer the shower head type, I always thought them to close to the fuel but I guess they thought about that at the factory?

• Like 1

elliot ness

Nice, and they sound great and look, well original. Nice to keep them stock if you can.:twocents-02cents:

• Like 1

tunahead72

I've been thinking about biting that particular bullet myself for my C-105.  They are pricey, but hopefully quieter than what's on there now.  Do you like the sound of your new one?

My C-105 is sitting in a barn in Virginia at the moment, so I can't tell you anything about the installation and the fuel line right now.  Yours looks OK, except for that fuel line.  Can you post another photo or two of the fuel line routing on yours?

Retired Wrencher

Southerncannuck  Looks good. Did yo buy some good paint for it? Factory paint is not the best in my experience. OHHH that yellow air cleaner has got to go. I guess it time to buy some paint. You can put a heat shield on the line like Brigs does on there engines. Enjoy it. Looks like great worker.    

•  
Edited by T1257 RETIRED WRENCHER.

Tuneup

Fantastic! I have found myself looking at discount Nelsons lately on eBay - mowed the lawn for the first time with the restored 125 (and an old deck) but without ear protection. Tempting, tempting.

Wishin4a416

Looks good. Got that factory look again,

• Like 1

Wheel-N-It

You made a wise decision to invest in the original style muffler. You'll enjoy your seat time much more with the original style verses a cheap make do alternative.