Cleveland Eric

Wheel horse Sickle bar

Cleveland Eric

I just bought this sickle bar and was hoping it would fit my 1981 GT-2500.  Not sure if anyone can tell by the pictures if I'm missing anything?  Where the back of the attachments bolt to the frame (there are multiple tabs with holes that line up)  I was wondering if there is just supposed to be a shaft that runs through the frame and the attachment?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

IMG_3035.png

IMG_3036.png

Lane Ranger

Looks pretty complete to me Eric.  The  U shaped piece on right end in bottom photo bolts sup under the frame of the tractor in front of the transmission.   The two side plated with the bearings  mount on each side of the frame.     Six bolts is all that holds that thing to the tractor.  Make sure to download and review the manual  here on the Red Square website.

gallery_339_343_636933.jpg

gallery_339_343_452874.jpg

gallery_339_37_942227.jpg

Edited by Lane Ranger
  • Like 1

MalMac

I agree with Lane, looks all there. Seeing someone with flip flops on by that bar gives me the willys. Those bar are dangerous just sitting. They will reach right out and gettcha. Don't even have to be running or even mounted! That's why the one I bought back after I sold it once is nice a tucked up away in the loft in in barn. Kidding aside I know the person standing there is to help hold it for photos, but take my advise once you get it mounted. Fab a gaurd for it. They are a wonderful implement but very dangerous just sitting idle let alone when working them. If your even any bit of a klutz like me, that bar will have its way with you.

• Like 1