857 horse

3 out of 5 started !!!!

elcamino/wheelhorse

I am not going to make a Squonk type comment on your light bar  since you are a Virginia Gentlemen but it looks like it needs a little more engineering. I love the herd. 

• Like 9

AMC RULES

Awesome :wh: triplets there.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

• Like 1

857 horse
2 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

I am not going to make a Squonk type comment on your light bar  since you are a Virginia Gentlemen but it looks like it needs a little more engineering. I love the herd. 

Jim......i already made a comment about Stevsaurus cool looking BBQ hitch attachment,,,,,lollo

• Like 1

Wishin4a416

3 out of 5 ain't bad. Nice Herd!!!   I had 2 running today. One was a Virgin.

• Like 2

Phatboy
9 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Haha now thats some funny stuff there lol,,

• Like 2

857 horse
1 minute ago, Phatboy said:

Haha now thats some funny stuff there lol,,

Wise man said once......its not what i know......its what i think i know..  lolololo   Was that some fast thinking or what.??    lolo,,,,,,and they worked.....!!!!!

Fine engineerin ,,,,,,,,,,,,like that quick disconnect???

• Like 1

squonk

For all you squonk fans.......... I saw the title of the thread and who created it. My first thought  was Howard started eating some pies early! :)

Nice 857's Howard! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

squonk

For all you squonk fans.......... I saw the title of the thread and who created it. My first thought  was Howard started eating some pies early! :)

Nice 857's Howard! :handgestures-thumbupright:

can whlvr

nice herd,are they all 857,s

Edited by can whlvr
  • Like 1

857 horse
4 hours ago, can whlvr said:

nice herd,are they all 857,s

Hey Don,,,,,,in responce to your Question.......yes all 857"s.......i have 5 -857's and a very odd 401,,,,

Im telling you all this in confidence,,,knowing you can keep a lid on what i consider normal hobby habits,,,,

All this started about 4-5 years ago...an addition to a shed....and by the pics..you see my garage,,,

I dont believe i am habitual,,,a pack rat....a hoarder....nor am i compulsive....

Everyone that i talk to in these halls tell me............this is normal....nothing is wrong....

If that were the case,,,,,,then why WHY !!!!!!  does is have an effect on some people,,,when June gets closer.....

I cant believe it is somthing in the water......HOWEVER !!!!!     Others believe P I E  is a side effect....Or is it really an acronym ???? Will we ever know........

Edited by 857 horse
oooops
  • Like 7

Retired Wrencher

Nice looking 857`s you have there. 1 for every job.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

A herd of 857s is a VERY HAPPY HERD Howard.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  Love the light bar...quick disconnect and no holes drilled.  :)

• Like 1

WHX??
On ‎2‎/‎21‎/‎2016 at 6:58 PM, 857 horse said:

have 5 -857's and a very odd 401,,,,

So where's  the pic of the odd 401??

Did you build that light bar when it was dark out??:ychain:

Fine example of necessity is the mother of invention engineering without putting perfectly good holes in pefectly good hoods that can't be replaced! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

857 horse
10 hours ago, WHX6 said:

So where's  the pic of the odd 401??

Did you build that light bar when it was dark out??:ychain:

Fine example of necessity is the mother of invention engineering without putting perfectly good holes in pefectly good hoods that can't be replaced! :handgestures-thumbupright:

the odd 401.....the frame,seat and front axle are remnints of very humble beginings,,,,,,,this is what i built before i came to this room...before the BIG SHOW,,,before all this............Poor thing didnt even have front wheels.......these are 7" RotoTiller ,,cast iron split rims..i even added a 3/8 spacer in the middle to kame them a bit wider.....I brought this Red thing to the show.....wow did i feel odd... Looked nothing like what i was at the show....Man did i feel different...So..WHX6..here it is....all 2 1/2 H.P. ......

horse,,,,,garden hose 003.JPG

horse,,,,,garden hose 006.JPG

• Like 5

AMC RULES

That's what makes it special.   :handgestures-thumbsup:

e42c86eff29dd79df98f935c81a8c0cc.jpg

Dare to be different.   :rolleyes:

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 1

Tankman

The lightbar needs a bit of weatherproof oil stain otherwise, excellent Horses there! Classic!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

russellmc301

i lights look like something i would come up with. i love the lights they look nice

i duck taped a head lamp to my snapper during the leaf picking up in the fall :roll:

• Like 1

WHX??
10 hours ago, 857 horse said:

So..WHX6..here it is....all 2 1/2 H.P.

I just never get tired of seeing that 857... everytime you post that tractor I notice something cool! :)

• Like 1