can whlvr

2 inch receiver hitch

can whlvr

so I got some time this weekend(not a lot due to honey do list)and I finally got to fab up a few recivers for my c160,s once you have a 2 inch receiver the skys the limit to what you can put back there,anything that can be welded or bolted to a 2 inch piece of square tube,i know we have a member that makes these and I can tell you his price is very fair,as theres a lot of work to fab these up,i made mine with the rear attachmatic for plows and tillers,ill paint it in the spring

20160214_175852.jpg

20160214_182319.jpg

• Like 6

857 horse

Don,,,you are right......i have the one from Don R. ..............it fit perfect,,,,when a neighbor sees it they ask were the camper or boat is sitting,,,they are amazed at that they are looking at,,,with little imagination and your thoughts running wild....let the welding begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   that dont include what you already stick in a hitch !!!!

horse,,,,,garden hose 004.JPG

• Like 3

can whlvr

that's a real nice job on that hitch,mine arnt as pretty,but will do for a work tractor

• Like 1

857 horse
1 hour ago, can whlvr said:

that's a real nice job on that hitch,mine arnt as pretty,but will do for a work tractor

Don....they look the same !!!!!!  you did  a great job....If i was a welder (( even fair))  i would have took a shot......But all i can offer is a shot in the dark.....

• Like 1

smoreau
On 2/16/2016 at 7:50 AM, 857 horse said:

Don,,,you are right......i have the one from Don R. ..............it fit perfect,,,,when a neighbor sees it they ask were the camper or boat is sitting,,,they are amazed at that they are looking at,,,with little imagination and your thoughts running wild....let the welding begin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!   that dont incluat you already stick in a hitch !!!!

The name is Tom Ruprecht or n1defan. He and I started building these hitches 4+ years ago and there's still demand for them. Would have to say we have sold well over 200 of them and orders keep coming in.  Tom took it over by. Himself a few years ago as I took a different job and spar time is hard to find. Biggest attachment I use on this hitch is 5ft York rake from a category one 3 point hitch. I use a wench to lift it and need to add 200lbs to the front of the tractor for good steering.  Works great you canfind a link to reach Tom in the vendor section. 

• Like 6

can whlvr

I knew you were making these hitches scott,i just didn't know if you still were or not and I didn't want to say your name without permission or knowledge if you were still manufacturing these quality hitches,i must admit I fabbed my first one several years ago with an old reese hitch I had from a lease truck that went back,ive made 4 since then but I borrowed your idea of using the factory hitch bar for extra support,very good idea,and keep on producing those fine hitches

• Like 3

stevasaurus

I am the proud owner of one of Scott's hitches.  Here is a thought for an attachment that I have been tossing around for use at some of the shows I go to.  :)

2008_0330LANE20001.thumb.JPG.067523cd802

• Like 9

WHX??

Is that a grill on there or cooler...or both?:lol:

• Like 3

russellmc301

have the cooler in the front to even out the weight and you would be set :)

at the show you can drive around cooking some hamburgers.

• Like 2

Pullstart

Who's gonna start marketing the tach-a-matic cooler brackets?

• Like 1

857 horse
9 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

I am the proud owner of one of Scott's hitches.  Here is a thought for an attachment that I have been tossing around for use at some of the shows I go to.  :)

2008_0330LANE20001.thumb.JPG.067523cd802

Scott,,,,,no harm ment or intended on a axe job on Toms name,,,and your hi end manufacturing...process....i have 2 of them...When i go to the BIG SHOW,,,everyone asks,,,,,and i do pronounce Toms name when asked......as far as THIS grill attachment,,,the artist rendition made me think is was a PIE safe... please forward Steve your advise.....thank-you again.....see you at the show........Howard in Va ..

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Scott, I am thinking you could back up this horse up to the picnic table and do steaks and potatoes and onions in foil...where ever there is shade. :)

2011_0808KELLYS20120009.thumb.JPG.66e681

Check out this table and see what you think.  :)

Saturday AUG 4th Show Pic's

DSCN4990.jpg

Notice the wheels on the table.  :banana-linedance:

• Like 2

Pullstart
22 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

DSCN4990.jpg

The power picnic table is pretty sweet, but who's two up ride is that parked next to it?  Is there a build thread for it?

smoreau
23 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

Scott, I am thinking you could back up this horse up to the picnic table and do steaks and potatoes and onions in foil...where ever there is shade. :)

2011_0808KELLYS20120009.thumb.JPG.66e681

Check out this table and see what you think.  :)

Saturday AUG 4th Show Pic's

DSCN4990.jpg

Steve I think this would be great idea!! Love the grill idea, Tom has always thought on building a trailer for themeals on wheels with a grill and cooler. Just never happened 

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Steve...just planting a roc-n-rye seed here.   

Remember, if you build it...they will come.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 3