dirtydog

c120 snow blower attachment

dirtydog

good morning everyone, new member here , bought a c120 with a bad motor a few months ago , rebuilt the old kohler and is running like new. Living in upstate New York and wondering which snow blower attachments fit this model (if it ever snows up here) thanks for your help

squonk

:text-welcomewave:A 79360 blower will certainly work! :)

post-3066-0-39374800-1402187893_thumb.jp

dirtydog

thank you i'll start the search the c120 is my first wheelhorse   I understand the addiction now  :)

• Like 1

rjg854

:WRS: That's how it starts, first one, then another, build a place to keep them, and then find another.  But I wouldn't really know about that ;)

Jeremy Watson

Welcome. I have a snow blower listed in the classified section. It's just like the one pictures above. 

Thanks

Jeremy

Lost Pup

Just take extra money with you. When searching for items for my first wheel horse I always seem to find a extra tractor with the deal.

I purchased a lost sought after Kwikway loader from Craigslist for a more than fair price and it was attached to a 418C tractor.

Owner was upset that the 418C would not start.....even added some extras as i was loading up. The loader was/is all i wanted but hey whats another tractor.

It always starts with one tractor. :)

• Like 2

dirtydog

Thanks Jeremy I don't know what the shipping would be so I'm gonna start looking local