Pullstart

Fun in the snow with the 502

KC9KAS

Hard to tell who is having the most fun!

• Like 5

Pullstart

Few times I sure wished I had a set of chains for the tires, but all in all we all had a blast :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:text-coolphotos:  Such a cool little tractor. 

• Like 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

Pullstart Is that a glass pack on the 502?

• Like 1

Sparky
18 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Pullstart Is that a glass pack on the 502?

I was thinkin the same thing....is it a Cherry-Bomb muffler....and how does it sound?

Mike........

stevasaurus

That is some excellent pictures and some great smiles...thanks for sharing Mate.   :)

• Like 1

Pullstart

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a Cherry Bomb, something I had laying around the garage with a tractor flap on top.  For the internals, there is a 3/4" tank spud welded on the bottom to thread onto the street el and the top is muffled a bit with the stock silencer from my '05 Honda Shadow Sprit 750 pipes.  It's not too loud, here is a cell phone video my buddy took a year ago or so. 

1 hour ago, AMC RULES said:

:text-coolphotos:  Such a cool little tractor. 

Now that I've got the C-101 to take care of lawn duties for a while, I'd really love to give it some much needed attention next spring!

Edited by pullstart
  • Like 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

I like the sound , cherry bomb may need to be placed on my 12 hp Kolher. " If it ain't loud , why drive it" :woohoo:

• Like 2

roadapples

Everyone seems to be having a good time. Are you sure that chain is heavy enough? LOL

Pullstart
3 hours ago, roadapples said:

Everyone seems to be having a good time. Are you sure that chain is heavy enough? LOL

yeah we thought long and hard about materials for the venture...  hey that'll do!

• Like 1

ericj

what kind of car hood are you using. my uncles use to use a car hood from the 50's with the big round front and used for a sled till they got tired of pulling it back up the hill

eric j

• Like 3

Pullstart

82 Chevy 3/4 ton hood, I used to have a 50 ford truck hood that was great for pulling around too, I welded a hook on the outside of it to put the rope or chain through.  That rusted out and ended up in the scrap heap eventually.

TDF5G

Old hoods make great sleds.  Looks like y'all had a great time!  

WH should have made an attachment sled! :)

• Like 1

Pullstart

He had some visitors this weekend, cousins from TN.  Sadly they have more snow than we do, but we fired up the tractor and the old hood again for another round of fun!

sled%20again_zpssnoeb1h7.jpg

• Like 2