RedHorse54

1965 875 Wheel-a-Matic

WHX??

I do see a number of the unpainted come of for sale but never the painted ones. Often thought about taking a set to an artist who has a steadier hand than me and have them done. Painted ones would look sharp on that NICE :wh: !

elcamino/wheelhorse

I see you chair is facing the heater, taking a break before taking picture? If I took a picture of any of my tractors you would be making comments about my ability to keep them clean. You did a great job on that unit.

• Like 1

KC9KAS

We have an 875 with the "bug eye" lights and the painted hubcaps, but the hubcaps have been really scratched up. They look bad even at 30 feet!

Your 875 is really sharp.

can whlvr

that tractor is stunning:bow-blue:

Retired Wrencher

1965 W/Horse very nice looking 875. :handgestures-thumbupright:   :text-goodpost:  When you can or if you want Call Terry and some decals for it. Take care Gary    B...............  

• Like 1

gprinkey

Do you know anyone that could use an old 875 Wheel Horse for rebuild like you did

I have my old family Wheel horse 875 w an RM354 mower I'd like to sell for $100 to someone that liked fixing them up

I have several parts (sorry never had hubcaps) to go with it too

I'm turning 65 and my wife had two bad strokes in 2010 so I retired early from work in 2012 to help take care of her.

She was the tractor rider after we moved to Greensburg PA .  I'm the hay fever kid but used to ride the tractor with a mask on

Let me know if you hear any interest out there....The battery is dead and my favorite Sears store is gone where I bought the last one.  Know any GOOD Lawn tractor battery models?

Greg

gprinkey@netzero.com

• Like 1

rjg854

:WRS:  @gprinkey    Why don't you place an ad in our classified ad section in the for sale forum?   I'm sure there's someone out there that would like to have it.  If it wasn't so far away from me, I'd consider it :ychain:

rmaynard

Greg,

Could you post some pictures?

email sent

mike avad

I have a 1965 875 wheel horse i'v redone .i'd like to know how the dozer blade is mounted and a snow blower is mounted and where to find the part's for that? and what part's are needed to mount them?am knew at this. this my first wheel horse i'v done. thanks for any info and help.

• Like 1

D_Mac

875 is turning into one of my favorite models. I picked mine up as a parts machine but decided it was to nice to part out. I wound up replacing the blown engine with another Kohler 8hp and repaired the steering issues. It came out great and is now my go to for plowing the driveway. I also have its bigger brother the 1075. 

20220522_100509.jpg

Edited by D_Mac
  • Like 1

Joe Shmo

Awesome pictures/tractors 

• Like 1

WHX??

Not sure on the blower @mike avad but the front blade locks into an a bracket that bolts up to the transmission axle bottom. That's pretty much it other than a lift link. Check out a manual for any early to mid sixties blade or blower and it will walk you through it. 

RandyLittrell
2 hours ago, mike avad said:

I have a 1965 875 wheel horse i'v redone .i'd like to know how the dozer blade is mounted and a snow blower is mounted and where to find the part's for that? and what part's are needed to mount them?am knew at this. this my first wheel horse i'v done. thanks for any info and help.

Welcome Mike!! Best thing to do is start your own thread. Just label it Mike's 875 and then you can ask questions just for your needs. Don't be afraid to start a thread in the implement section too. Once you get some help you will start figuring out where to find things in here. 

Have you downloaded manuals for your tractor yet? We have those too, this place is the nicest on the net!!! 

Randy

WHGuy413

875 is one of my bucket list tractors. You guys that have one are making me jealous lol. Beautiful machines.

D_Mac
1 hour ago, WHGuy413 said:

875 is one of my bucket list tractors. You guys that have one are making me jealous lol. Beautiful machines.

Just to ad to the story 1965 was the first year of the automatic  or Wheel O Matic. The only models it was offered in was the 875 and 1075. Dosnt really add to their value but an interesting tidbit of information.

• Like 1