RedHorse54

Rare chrome Wheel Horse headlights

RedHorse54

Hey everyone, I picked up these rare wheel horse headlights at the wheel horse show this past year. You won't believe what I paid for them either. $5. Five dollars. They have the original bracket on them, and the glass lenses. I bought them in one of the pavilions at the show, and as I was walking out someone offered me $95 for them haha. But I needed them for my tractor so I kept them. Does anyone know how rare these are, and how much they are worth? Thanksimage.thumb.jpg.f8ef5331a32fe9e08f0a3052

• Like 2

"D"- Man

Nice find!  Would you like to double your money on them?  LOL!!!

• Like 1

RedHorse54

If I would ever sell them I'd have to get a pretty penny lol

AMC RULES

No markings at all on them light housings? 

rmaynard
10 minutes ago, 1965wheelhorses said:

...someone offered me $95 for them... Does anyone know how rare these are, and how much they are worth? Thanks

How much are they worth? At least $95.00...

• Like 3

SPINJIM

Someone at the Show was selling two sets of restored lights like yours. They were asking $120 each, but they still had them at the end of the day, Friday.

The Adams County police are looking for you because you stole them for $5.   Good find.

Jim

• Like 4

slammer302

I seen a set on ebay a while back the seller was asking 250$ but i don't think they ever sold. I don't know how rare they are considered i've seen alot of members here that have them but you don't see them for sale very often. I think you did great for 5$ dollars 

DennisThornton

Was wondering how much they were worth myself.  Not sure how much mine are worth though because they are rusted pretty badly in the back.

Edited by DennisThornton
how much

RedRanger

I'd say condition is everything.  The PMCo lights are all over Ebay for $50-$100 a pair.  The bracket-not so much.  

I'd pay $100-$150 for the lights and bracket.