rsmall5206

SNOW PLOW NO MODEL NUMBER

rsmall5206

Hello

I recently was given a snow plow. The model # is gone on the blade but I have the serial number. Can anyone help me out how to figure what this blade will fit

Thanks

Rsmall5206

953 nut

:text-welcomeconfetti:      If you take a look at the manuals section you might be able to narrow it down. Post some pictures and give us a few dimensions an we might be able to tell what it fits. Do you have any :wh:?

:WRS:

stevasaurus

1st...Welcome to Red Square  :)

Click on this link...some of the pictures are missing, but there is enough information left to probably answer your question.

Obviously, a picture of your plow would be what we needed.  Serial numbers are not really going to help.  Basically, if the frame is a true "A" frame it will work on pretty much all of the early 1960's round hoods and short frame tractors.  If the frame runs parallel from the back toward the front before it angles to the front end, it will fit the tractors from like 1968 and up.  This is not hard and fast, but is usually true.  Go into the manuals section knowing what I stated here to narrow down your search...or...post a picture of your snow blade.  :)

• Like 1