Mike_Eddleman

what does this fit?

Mike_Eddleman

This came with my d180 and went to move it today and can't figure it out, I noticed that it is yellow so I figured it's not Wheel horse. it's a flip box blade. any ideas? and was wondering how much can I put on the back before adding weight to the front? I picked up the tiller and the bush hog and it seamed like the front was real light

IMG_20151130_114348.jpg

Edited by Mike_Eddleman

Tankman

Nice looking blade Jarhead. Retired sheetmetal / steel worker, I would make it work.

No angle adjustment? Strange. :wacko:

sdhdcouple

that is called an earthcavator, please don't cut it.  I would come just close to kill for that. lol  can you tell me if it is 36 40 or 48"?  please  I think those are the number maybe it was 38 42 and 48" widths. 

is there another part you have not showing?

and if you don't really want it I would be interested in that.

Edited by sdhdcouple

Mike_Eddleman

I was wondering how it went to the tractor? it's not a regular 3 point. the 2 bars come straight out the front and their is a place for a pin but it's behind the bars. looks like to me it's fixed to be drug and not picked up, even on my A/C and Simplicity which use drag plows theirs a place to hook a lift chain to.

sdhdcouple it's a 48" but you can see it's still got some yellow paint on it, puts me in the mind of my A/C.

tankman Simper Fi. brother 9th Marines  72-76

unless it fits the front of the tractor and you push it???

Edited by Mike_Eddleman

953 nut

Looks like it could have been on an Allis Chalmers garden tractor. Go to Youtube and look for earthcavator and watch the one on an AC.

Edited by 953 nut

sdhdcouple

ya I would like to have it for my Allis collection.  I had one on a cub cadet, then sold the cub when I got made at the IH club.  lol should have kept the dang thing