ericj

never thought i would add a black hood to my collection, but......

Rollerman

The C-195's a model that's been on my radar, but above my wallet for a long time.

Maybe someday I'll be at the right place & the right time to have one.

Very n ice machines!

ericj

I've been wondering, did the C195 come with any other deck besides the 60". the 60" that came with my 195 has a bad center spindle. so... till i can get it straightened out I was wondering if I could put 1 of my 48" decks under. if i do put the 48" under what belt do i use and does it use the standard lift or the D series deck linkage, thanks 

eric j 

Aldon

@KenB was running a smaller deck on his before I purchased it. 

Perhaps he'll chime in.

I would use a standard deck and lift and you will have to use trial and error to determine belt length most likely. 

gwest_ca
6 hours ago, ericj said:

I've been wondering, did the C195 come with any other deck besides the 60". the 60" that came with my 195 has a bad center spindle. so... till i can get it straightened out I was wondering if I could put 1 of my 48" decks under. if i do put the 48" under what belt do i use and does it use the standard lift or the D series deck linkage, thanks 

eric j 

Can you tell from the ipl's?

Garry

Adams94

I am doing the same thing right now.  The 48" will mount right up.  The belt is where you run into problems. The belt for 60" is to short.  If you go to toro they will give you a 94"(I believe) or 99" I can't remember, single v belt which won't work either.  I had the bright idea to just use a mule drive off another model that has 2 pulleys and eliminate the frame mounted pulley so I could run a single v instead of a double. Well that will "work" but not really because the belt wants to roll and when the axle pivots it will hit the belt.  So I am going back to a double v to run the 48" just haven't measured it yet.  The single v I used was 116".  I used 1/4 fuel line to measure the pulleys because a string goes to far down in the pulleys.  I have found that most people don't know much about these models so you are down to trial and error.