TDF5G

Little Horse followed me home Saturday.  More pics to follow

photo 3.JPG

• Like 5

AMC RULES
Can't be no little :wh:...   :handgestures-thumbupright:
sportin' that big black hood.

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I like it allready, dont even know what it is. 

Glenn

TDF5G

1982 B-115.   I'm sorting out pics on my phone, trying to organize and save.  I've got some much better pics I'll post later.

002.JPG

003.JPG

• Like 5

muz123

Sweet! I used to have one to mow with...but then i sold it.

• Like 1

Tuneup

An almost mint plastic fender - sweet...

Retired Wrencher

GEE another person with a walk in basement. What is up with that. Nice tractor. Looks good. Enjoy the ride Gary   B...

• Like 1

TDF5G

More pics.  Found it on Craigslist for cheap.  Original seat is in pretty good shape.  Mower deck has hardly been used.  No battery.  PO says it runs, carb leaks.  He cranked it over with jump box for me.  May need solenoid.  Missing lower dash panel and mower deck belt covers and mower drive belt.  None of the tires hold air.  I set the park brake after we loaded it and it stuck, had to loosen the little brake caliper so it would roll to unload.  I'm probably the only one that has ever set the park brake in many years.:(

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

013.JPG

004.JPG

015.JPG

014.JPG

GEE another person with a walk in basement. What is up with that. Nice tractor. Looks good. Enjoy the ride Gary   B...

There is an extra garage that was added on to the basement garage many years ago.  It was gravel floor when I bought the place.  Had concrete floor poured with drain.  Very handy for washing vehicles indoors! 

Retired Wrencher

I really like this concept. I wish I had that luxury. They are very handy. Enjoy your Digs.

Edited by T1257
  • Like 1

Wishin4a416

A Black Hood. Nice!!!

• Like 1

TDF5G

A Black Hood. Nice!!!

Probably the least attractive WH, IMO.   I've not seen many in my area.  I used to know about everyone that had a WH in my area, and there were several, but no black hoods.  One family down the street had a gray Work Horse.  

The WHs around here are slowly being replaced by zero turns or those green things and the yellow & off-white things.  

Edited by TDF5G
  • Like 2

AMC RULES
Granted, them black hoods do take a while to grow on you...
but, once they do...they easily become your go to :wh: workers.
  :eusa-clap:

DougC

A Black Hood. Nice!!!

Probably the least attractive WH, IMO.   I've not seen many in my area.  I used to know about everyone that had a WH in my area, and there were several, but no black hoods.  One family down the street had a gray Work Horse.  

The WHs around here are slowly being replaced by zero turns or those green things and the yellow & off-white things.  

I like it. Black hood makes it look big and tough.  Seems like ive seen a couple around my area in south central Iowa. I will let you know if any come up for sale or parts. By the way how do you keep your garage so clean and uncluttered?  :lol:

TDF5G

A Black Hood. Nice!!!

I like it. Black hood makes it look big and tough.  Seems like ive seen a couple around my area in south central Iowa. I will let you know if any come up for sale or parts. By the way how do you keep your garage so clean and uncluttered?  :lol:

I keep my truck parked in that spot. I just cleaned the floor up after doing front end work on my old GMC Yukon.   The rest of the basement contains all the clutter and other tractors including one golf cart.  I have a small garden shed also.  Guess what's in there.  Yep another WH!