JP 141

Snowplow rear mounts

JP 141

Recently bought 48" snowplow (used) from local dealer, they are still looking for rear mounts, but if not located where can I find them ?

953 nut

Place a "Wanted" add here or go to  :techie-ebay:.

• Like 1

JP 141

Thanks, I have 4 flags on this property and 2 on my truck, I always thank a veteran....God love em

• Like 2

Wishin4a416

I think he might be a member here but they are always for sale on Ebay. New reproductions.

JP 141

Wishin, are they all basicly the same ? I have C141 and don't want to get wrong parts...

stevasaurus

They are not all the same...you need the one for a long frame horse.  It will hook up the plow from under the trans axle.  Maybe someone can put up a picture.  :)

JP 141

Cool, Got the long frame plow, under it now but cant hang it yet....Thanks guys

stevasaurus

I think there is some confusion here...I think you want a rear attach-a-matic to catch the back end of a snow blade...not the receiver hitch for pulling a trailer.  :eusa-think:

953 nut

I think Tom makes the rear attachment hitch to go under the 2" hitch.

JP 141

Yes, The attach a matic rear for snow blade....Sorry guys, should have been more specific

stevasaurus

I'm not sure about that Richard...when I got mine from Scott (SMauroue...sp) I did not see that.  Their hitch is made to go with that attachment if you have it....or it will mount on the axle if you do not have that attach-a-matic.  I may be wrong...but it should state on their website if they offer it with the hitch.  I have one in the garage, but I can not find a pick of it.  I could get a pic, but it will be at least tomorrow afternoon.  A search for rear attach-a-matics may reveal more.  :)  What he needs should only be about $25 (one of us) to $50 (off e-bay).

• Like 1

JP 141

What I was thinking, if you find any pics or information...please share them or text me @ 330 430 9053...Sorry guys, headed to Poker game...Guy has to pay for his parts...lol

sorekiwi

I think I have an extra one, and I'm not too far from you.  I'll have a look tomorrow.

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

Does this help?      These are the two types of axle brackets.  You need the one in the lower pic where the dozer frame pin enters the notch from the bottom. Ignore the piece of frame in the pic.  I altered a frame to work on any tractor....short frame or long frame, and either type of axle bracket.
IMG_4557.thumb.JPG.db9ba0a128d57fc8579b2IMG_4588.thumb.JPG.bdd59f6a1aa6111adecf8

rmaynard

Just to add my 2-cents worth, here is a picture of a hitch recently offered on eBay. Depending on what tractor you are planning to install it on will determine the actual configuration of the hitch. This is identical to the one on my 416-H with 48" plow, and my B-100 8-speed with 48" plow.
hitch.thumb.jpg.c2e9bf1c6d0c4698315b6d77

Edited by rmaynard

sorekiwi

I do have one here but it is pretty beat-up and the locking handles are broken.  I'm sure you can find a better one, but if you get stuck, send me a PM.

Snowflakes in the air today in NE Ohio, it wont be long...

• Like 1

wheelhorseman

I have some PM me if your interested

WP_20150613_06_58_47_Pro.jpg

WP_20150613_06_59_42_Pro.jpg

WP_20150613_07_00_55_Pro.jpg

• Like 5

JP 141

Just for the fun of it...I have a 78 C141 8sp,   48" plow  ID# 0648BC01    50294,       8175 in lower box....this help any ?  Jim      

WNYPCRepair

I have some PM me if your interested

WP_20150613_06_58_47_Pro.jpg

WP_20150613_06_59_42_Pro.jpg

WP_20150613_07_00_55_Pro.jpg

Just put one of Lowell's hitches on my C165, looks better than the stock one on my 520H

857 horse

I gottah say..........these pics sure are purdy.......
can i copy paste and frame it????   Those look like art....

OK TAKE IT AWAY JOHNNY !!!!!!