Sign in to follow this  
RMCIII

Never To Early

RMCIII

It's never to early to start getting ready for winter months if you live in a place that sees much snow!!!! Just finished getting the snow blower ready. Removed all shields, cleaned all the old grease off the chain and bearings. Washed it up, put lubricant on the chain, and gave it (2) coats of Snow Jet...... I have tried every thing that has been mentioned to use, and I can't find anything that comes close to Snow Jet. Just an amazing product that does exactly what it claims......... Just a few photos of it cleaned up. Looks shiny because I had just finished putting on the (2) coat of Snow Jet.

Back View.jpg

Chute View.jpg

Front View.jpg

• Like 2

can whlvr

you knpw it wont snow now because u are ready:ychain:

• Like 1

RMCIII

you knpw it wont snow now because u are ready:ychain:

I wish that were the case, but living by a Great Lake, the outlook is pretty good!

RMC

squonk

What brand is that blower? Looks just like the 60's simplicity/Allis blower I adapted to use on my 210-H after the storm of 93 except for the chute. 

I tried to find Sno- Jet last year. Went everywhere. Only place that even had anything was Home Cheapo that had a tiny can in a walk behind tune up kit for a million bucks. Called a local Simplicity dealer. They say they have it. I drive 20 min and they hand me a can of Castle No. 5 silicone spray. I could have bought that at the Napa 3 miles from my house! 

AMC RULES
Can always be found on Ebay or Amazon Mike...
and they set it down at your front door.  
:laughing-rollingyellow:   

squonk

That's true but then your email box gets flooded with all kinds of unwanted garbage.:(