elcamino/wheelhorse

Snow Blade Question

elcamino/wheelhorse

My blade is missing the long handle that lets you adjust the blade from left to right. Can someone give me the length of this long handle and how far the drilled hole where the handle attaches to the frame to the bottom of the handle. Looks like I will have to construct my own handle since I can not find a number for the blade. It came on a 310-8. I hope I have explained my self correctly." Dumber than a stump and uglier than a mud fence. "

elcamino/wheelhorse

thanks that would be helpful. 

WNYPCRepair
image.thumb.jpg.07cb8032d4a95b690bf22f7e

Just a quick scribble with measurements. This would be the view from the edge, or the 1/4" thick side. 

Hope me this makes sense. There is also a notch cut about 3 1/2" long and about 3/8" deep starting a couple of inches above the bend. I have no idea why, it does nothing on my 520, but then again I don't have the 520 kit on my blade. I had to spin the lever 180 degrees to get it to clear the foot rest. 

squonk

I think that notch is to clear some of the footrests on some models. I put a plow on my 73 12 last year. It worked fine on my C 160 but the arm hit the footrest on the 12. I solved it by taking the foot rest off the tractor and installing a stirrup from a round hood, worked excellent.

elcamino/wheelhorse

Thank you so much .Every thing makes sense. I have until December or January before the blade may be needed.

• Like 1

WNYPCRepair

Thank you so much .Every thing makes sense. I have until December or January before the blade may be needed.

Around here, you never know. We had a storm in October a few years ago, the snow fell on trees with all their leaves still on, downed tens of thousands of trees. People were without power for weeks.