squonk

Squonk's Dougie Buffone Memorial NFL Rant n Rave Thread !

squonk

Does that Cutler jersey still fit? :confusion-confused:My Eddie Lacy jersey is a bit tight! Oh well,  We all get bigger when we get older. :) I still have my A.J. Hawk jersey that's XXX Oh wait.........

stevasaurus

The Cutler Jersey still fits...either I bought it big...or I have been working out.  I don't remember working out...I don't remember buying it big either..  Oh well...it still fits.   :eusa-think:

• Like 1

squonk

ByzU-DUIUAAe9hE_zps0a7f06ac.jpg

• Like 2

stevasaurus

That is just not right...in so many ways.  When do we meet again??  :eusa-think:

squonk

1493131_10202600543763116_2038240738_n_z

• Like 2

cheesegrader

Now THAT is a great jersey.
I take a lot of crap as a Bear fan in Packerland,
but even the mouth-breathing cheeseheads here would appreciate it!

squonk

PACKERS-RING-OF-HONOR-WITH-JAY-CUTLER-PN

• Like 1

WHX??

Does that Cutler jersey still fit? :confusion-confused:My Eddie Lacy jersey is a bit tight! Oh well,  We all get bigger when we get older.  I still have my A.J. Hawk jersey that's XXX Oh wait.........

Will be at Lambeau Sunday Mike maybe I should pick you up a 44 jersey so you can bench the 27......:ROTF:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

DA BEARS ARE ON CBS...DOES THAT MEAN THAT JOE BUCK IS DOING THE CHEEZE HEADS.  :ROTF:
BUMMER...SUCKS TO BE YOU GUYS.  :text-imsorry:

squonk

I heard CBS wanted to dig up Pat Summerall for the vaunted Bears game :greetings-waveyellow:

• Like 1

squonk

Jay with a big day! 

Meanwhile..... drop, drop, overthrow, punt, drop, penalty,drop, fall down, punt, kick off allow 104 yrd return run,penalty drop, punt, trip, drop drop crappy punt, drop, overthrow, free release to Rodgers, drop, BOSTICK! :ranting: crappy place kick lose game.

This team forgot what it felt like to choke in Seattle, now they are doing it every week!! Is it to much to ask of the center to block the guy in front of him? :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:  :ranting:    :ranting:   :ranting:

• Like 2

squonk
Q2bHeW.thumb.gif.9208df8ffb328998291b7bc

squonk

I like this one better!

5649ae2f77b3a_dump20fire.thumb.jpg.24eb6

• Like 2

stevasaurus
AWE SHUCKS...YOU KNOW THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE THE UP COMING GAME WITH DA BEARS IMPOTENT. 
CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!  :banana-explosion:

MalMac

I agree with Squonk on this one. I was going to go into a rave about the Pack but I can not find the words to describe that game Sunday. Whatever is wrong I am not sure they will get that degree of bad fixed this season. Maybe wrong about that but no team can play that bad after the way they started the season. Not even the Bears, and that sir's is a scary thought.

• Like 2

stevasaurus
TRUST ME...I HAVE SEEN HOW BAD DA BEARS CAN BE...YOU GB FANS ARE JUST FINDING OUT WHAT THAT FEELS LIKE.  :text-imsorry:  I WOULD RATHER SEE DETROIT CARRY THE TORCH...RATHER THEN THE VIKINGS.  SOMETHING ABOUT FRANCIS TARKINGTON AND JOE BUCK AND THE VIKING THINGY.  :text-imsorry:AGAIN.  GREEN BAY FANS HAVE SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT (FOR A CHANGE)...YOU WILL NOT GET ANY SYMPATHY FROM ME...CAN'T IMAGINE WHY???  YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT...AND CHEESE CAN CRUMBLE. ..THAT'S WHEN IT IS THE BEST. :)
I REALLY THOUGHT THAT DETROIT WAS BETTER THEN THEIR RECORD THIS YEAR.
Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 1

WHX??

A rod says RELAX....who woulda thunk Manning would have got benched?!?!?

Edited by WHX6
  • Like 1

squonk
BETTER GET THAT FORD DUSTED OFF AND GASSED UP STEVE!!!!!!!
  • Like 1

MalMac

Maybe I am gun shy. As a long time Packer Backer I can remember seasons when the Pack was lucky to get out on the field let alone win a game. When they get beat by team that is better is one thing but to beat yourself and look like fools doing it is another. One thing for sure, success goes in circles. As much as it pains me to say this even the Bears will come back around again. 

• Like 2

stevasaurus

I just have to see how big the font thing goes...don't take this like I think DA BEARS have a real chance...I just need to see what it looks like.... for like next year.. :)

DA BEARS

• Like 1

squonk

Thanksgiving night The oldest rivalry in the NFL will be playing for the First Annual Dougie Buffone Memorial,

TOMATO CAN BOWL!!!!!!! :)

th.thumb.jpg.9e906f2f441ce78d9ccd6798f81

• Like 1

squonk

Hey Coach? you think we need to try something different? :)

giphy.thumb.gif.708d72a49034e2a266a2c0b5

squonk
GOOD LORD !!!!!  252301634avatar.thumb.gif.675d7bc3674155

CUN-xhAWwAAjLG9.thumb.jpg.90213d91fafcb3

CUN-xhGWsAA4LrN.thumb.jpg.e3f1365ca1f4f1
  • Like 3

stevasaurus

NO RANT FROM ME THIS WEEK AGAIN...DA BEARS ARE WHO THEY ARE...I FEEL LIKE A CUBS FAN SAYING THIS..."DA BEARS WILL BE MEAN IN 2016"  :ROTF:

THE ABSOLUTE BEST THING THAT IS HAPPENING IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS...TROY AND JOY DOING THE PLAY BY PLAY FOR THE GREEN BAY GAMES.  I AM WATCHING THE GAME WITH THE SOUND OFF, AND I CAN STILL HEAR THOSE IDIOTS NEVER SHUTTING UP.   I THINK IT HAS TO DO A LOT WITH CHEESE.  I WONDER IF THE 2 OF THOSE GUYS BOUGHT A CONDO ON THE FOX RIVER??  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

squonk

Pack finally got their big boy pants back from that Chicago chinese laundry. The child beater got slammed to the ground! :lol:

• Like 2