Brrly1

Big Ten Football is here and Now

C-101plowerpower

okay, imma go and copy duke's picks next time, i'm out of beer and need to get out of the basement to get some more:hide:

• Like 3

stevasaurus

RESULTS FOR WEEK #8    WINNING TEAMS...NORTHWESTERN, WISCONSIN, PENN ST. MICHIGAN ST. OHIO ST.

5 WINS AND 0 LOSSES.....PAPAGLIDE, RMCIII, HORSEFIXER  CONGRATULATIONS GUYS  :)
4 WINS AND 1 LOSS..........RACINBOB, SQUONK, JIMD, HODGE71, BRRLY1, JACKHAMMER, BITTEN
3 WINS AND 2 LOSSES.....STEVASAURUS   :banana-parachute:
2 WINS AND 3 LOSSES.....KOEN   :ph34r:

RESULTS AFTER 87 GAMES

74 WINS AND 13 LOSSES......RACINBOB, HORSEFIXER  :)
71 WINS AND 16 LOSSES......BRRLY1
69 WINS AND 18 LOSSES......JACKHAMMER, BITTEN
68 WINS AND 19 LOSSES......SQUONK
67 WINS AND 20 LOSSES......HODGE71
66 WINS AND 21 LOSSES......PAPAGLIDE, RMCIII
63 WINS AND 24 LOSSES......STEVASAURUS
59 WINS AND 28 LOSSES......JIMD
55 WINS AND 32 LOSSES......KOEN

Brrly1

That's what ya get for going against the home team!!! You of all people should know better!!! Sounds like you better do a beer and donut check before you get there, Koen's whining he's out of beer. Jim wants a New deck of cards, something about Koen tearing up all the Ace's or something silly. Boy this has been a long week hoping to get back to some football this week with the Hawkeye's sitting in the right spot on top. Sure hoping that some of the guys healed up a little bit because we have five games left plus the Championship game. There's been talk of possibly going to this game. So if there might be any interest get a hold of either Dino or me (he's the main Dino)  as normal. It's just in the talk stages as of Now but I'm hoping it happens! As always, Go Hawkeye's!!!

Hawkeye.jpg

• Like 2

squonk
:banana-dreads:  :banana-dreads:   :banana-dreads:

C-101plowerpower

I'm not whining, see it as an anouncement, i'm out of beer. Back in a few:flags-netherlands:

• Like 3

stevasaurus

I've got beer, maybe that is what is dragging me down.  On the lighter side...I would rather be on the bottom with beer then I would trying to figure out what is going on with Ohio St., Michigan St., Barfowa, ETC.  :)

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 5

stevasaurus

@Illinilefttackle (Al) ...Illinois...the front 4 is outstanding...nobody is going to run through Illinois this year.  So, what do they need...they are close to being a great team defensively...they are driving me crazy this year trying to pick them.  I still think they will make a bowl game.  What do you think??  :)

• Like 2

RMCIII

You know, I have been pretty calm, this season. I think it is about time to let some zingers fly! The way I see it above Jim, even if we only got 50% of the teams right through the rest of the season, Koen is so far in the basement, that no one could replace him. Koen, have fun in the basement buddy. I know you are learning our American Football and could probably wipe us all clean if it were European football, but hang in there, I am sure someone else will be visiting you before the season is over! Now that I got the basement dweller taken care of... Steve, seems like you are still sucking my gas! Blah, blah, blah! I surely have no room to boast when it comes to where I fall in the overall rankings, but you are still behind me and that's all that matters to ME!!!! In the scope of being 8 games out of first place, here is my bet. I bet I can pick better than anyone the rest of the games from this point out. I have been tied up so much that my focus has been on work and have not had the time to put in more effective picks. My picks from Saturday start to change my final win/loss record. BTW, yes I do realize I have opened up a can of worms, but that's ok, I am sure I can handle the pressure. As they say in the sporting world, there are those who sit on the bench and watch, and those who get on the field and play! Can you smell what the ROB is cookin???? BTW, before RGIII, was RCIII!!! LOL. Let the taunting begin!!!!

RCIII

• Like 3

stevasaurus

GAMES FOR WEEK #9     6 GAMES THIS WEEK      BYES...MICH ST. OHIO ST., NORTHWESTERN, INDIANA

ILLINOIS  AT  PENN ST.
NEBRASKA  AT  PURDUE
RUTGERS  AT  WISCONSIN
MARYLAND  AT  IOWA
MICHIGAN  AT  MINNESOTA
NOTRE DAME  AT  TEMPLE

Edited by stevasaurus

Racinbob

I'm still waiting for my bubble to burst. Some of the guys here might start thinking that I know what the heck I'm doing. Ain't so fellas!

Penn State, Nebraska, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan, Notre Dame

• Like 2

stevasaurus

RMCIII picks 5 games correct last week and thinks he is Nostradamus.    :ROTF:

• Like 4

Racinbob

No, no, no, he can't be. I am. Weeks 3 and 4.....29 straight :icecream::-o

edu29.gif

• Like 5

stevasaurus

OK Bob...you have been HOT!!!  Maybe he THINKS HE is Jimmy the Greek.  :ph34r:

Going with the Home Teams this week...ILLINOIS,  PURDUE, WISCONSIN, BARFOWA, MINNESOTA, TEMPLE  :)

EDITED TO CHANGE MY PICK FROM PENN ST. TO ILLINOIS.  I THINK KOEN IS RIGHT HERE.  :bflag:

Edited by stevasaurus
  • Like 2

C-101plowerpower
Dog-Meme-I-Have-No-Idea-What-Im-Doing-03
ILLINOIS

NEBRASKA 
WISCONSIN
  IOWA
MICHIGAN 
NOTRE DAME

Edited by C-101plowerpower
  • Like 4

RMCIII

RMCIII picks 5 games correct last week and thinks he is Nostradamus.    :ROTF:

But you are still behind me!!!!!

RMC

OK Bob...you have been HOT!!!  Maybe he THINKS HE is Jimmy the Greek.  :ph34r:

Going with the Home Teams this week...PENN ST. PURDUE, WISCONSIN, BARFOWA, MINNESOTA, TEMPLE 

With pics like those I have no worry about you staying right where you are! :ph34r:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

That depends on your point of reference Rob.  I have a 3 game lead if you are heading toward the BEER.  :banana-linedance:

• Like 5

squonk

I'm glad I'm not Smert when it comes to college football.

Penn St. 
Nebraska
Wisc
Iowa
Minnesota :)
Notre Dame

and how come the same guys always pick last? :banana-dreads:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Don't look now, but I think Koen (except for his Illinois pick) is trying to get out of the basement...or he is trying to slow down my crash.  :)  Maybe he is just tired of drinking alone.  That is one of those questions that they ask you in the 7 step programs..."Do you ever drink alone?"  The correct answer is "D"...all of the above.   "C"...not with out a net...is the second best answer. :handgestures-thumbupright:  You know...I think Koen is right about Illinois.  I am going to go back and change that choice.  Thanks Koen...catch me if you can.  :banana-linedance:

• Like 3

C-101plowerpower
  • Like 4

JimD

Penn St., Nebraska, Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan, Notre Dame.

• Like 1

squonk

Steve, you forgot A & B:

a:  When watching Jerry Springer or The View

b: At church

Edited by squonk
  • Like 2

stevasaurus

That is why "D" is the most correct answer!!!    I don't watch Jerry Springer, but I love watching Whoopie Goldberg on the View.   Ida May in Ghost, Gynan (sp) in Star Trek...Next generation and the movies.  My favorite Nun in Sister movies...and who can forget Barbwra Wawa...The View rules  :)

• Like 1

jackhammer

okay, imma go and copy duke's picks next time, i'm out of beer and need to get out of the basement to get some more

hold on a bit   c101, 

I see a sale over here on some  6 month old Schlitz.

• Like 3

JimD

That is why "D" is the most correct answer!!!    I don't watch Jerry Springer, but I love watching Whoopie Goldberg on the View.   Ida May in Ghost, Gynan (sp) in Star Trek...Next generation and the movies.  My favorite Nun in Sister movies...and who can forget Barbwra Wawa...The View rules  :)

The View? Really? You are making me ashamed of my gender liking all these girl shows. Sound familiar? :ychain:

• Like 2

stevasaurus

Not to worry Jim.  When I am sitting with the wife, having breakfast, we watch what is on.  Sometimes I get there before she does...sometimes I don't.  :)

• Like 3