Akestner

C175 price

Akestner

What would be a realistic price for a c175 that's in I would say fair condition with no mule drive no deck ad says it runs it has the metal fender pan and from the photos no serious rust Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slammer302

with out seeing pics its hard to say but if i had to guess off what you described i would say 300$ this is just my opinion I believe their has been posted on pricing C-175 before you should do a search and see what people have said in the past 

Edited by slammer302

scotty

I cant sell mine at 300 similar to your description. I guess it just isnt a wanted model.

Akestner

Ok I was gonna offer 350 to a guy for one so I'm not to far off any suggestions on what to look for as far as problems Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scotty

Check if its a series one or two kohler. you want a series 2. Other than that i would just check for any weird tranny noises.

bmsgaffer

All C175s came with a series 1. Conveniently, the engine series switched when they went to the 417.  Only if its been replaced would it possibly be a series 2.

@scotty If you were anywhere within a reasonable distance of me I would be all over that C-175 with a series 2. Shipping puts it too expensive. Sometimes the blackhoods dont sell so fast but i love them.

Edited by bmsgaffer
  • Like 1

Akestner

IMG%7Boption%7Dhttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/07/65120bab8cb3267cb9adbc1b594d3bf1.jpg%7Boption%7Dhttp://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/07/07/80bf59dac3e2d6bf0b1a621c4b1f92fe.jpg] I'm assuming this is a series 1 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akestner

It's a kt 17s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Akestner

How would I tell the difference between series Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmsgaffer

Usually it will say "Series II" somewhere for series 2. Barring any other markings the spec number on the engine will tell you. Any spec number above 24300 is series 2, below that is series 1.