Sign in to follow this  
ricksrj58

picked up a D200 at the big show and have question.

ricksrj58

i picked this up at the big show and i am swapping some parts around,a nice complete  D160 with bad engine and no 3pt and this ugly D200 with missing parts and a nice 3pt.i have everything swapped but the piece i am pointing at in the pic is broken.is this a piece i can buy somewhere or does it have to come of another wheel horse?
  wheel%20horse%20D200_zpsza1knlsh.jpg
DSC01454_zpsd7txw4su.jpg
DSC01455_zpsxtphnryd.jpg

pacer

Along with so many parts on our horses, I would say that thing is scarce as the proverbial 'hens teeth' Get it listed in the wanted section here on the forum and hope one of our parts guys might have one. Also prowl ebay often and something might show up there. If all else fails I'm sure it could be machined out of a piece of steel. --- Gotta have them 3 points functioning!!

My recently purchased D had the weld on the arm right near there break, I had to disassemble all that and get it welded back. Thats a heavy load area there.

"D"- Man

P.M. sent.

pacer

"If the part number is 8340 they are only $11 at Partstree"

Dang, you just cant figure whats gonna be available or not - and dang if thats not a very reasonable cost, unlike some!!

Like, partstree didnt have a head gasket for my D-200....luckily found them on the bay for $12 ea.

ricksrj58

thanks guys, i will have to check out partstree