alswagg

ugly D

alswagg

I must have gotten the ugliest D ever.  I tried to take a picture of it and my camera phone actually broke.  No kidding, it is that ugly.

"D"- Man

Well, are you going to tell us what's so ugly about it?

alswagg

well the D has never been a beauty but more of a work hard put away dirty tractor. But this one I just picked up is just plain ugly.   Lol.  Wrong skiny tires in front a faded brush paint job even over the decals. Rear tires are a mismatch too.  I felt so bad for the little guy I just had to get him away from the irresponsible owner.  The big ugly D runs very good but even after a new paint job and new tires and rims he will always be know as Ugly D.  I still love him though.  
Ya D's are he's just like big blocks are he's and small blocks are she's. 

• Like 1

pacer

Hah, I've got a 16 D thats rather homely too, but that thing will just get down and dirty and "keep on tickin" Kinda nice in a way, dont have to be concerned about being 'purty' Love them D's.....

AMC RULES
Won't believe it until I see it.    :sad-bored:

muz123

Pictures?

elliot ness

I never met a D that I didn't like, ugly is in the eye of the beholder. Beauty is the beast.

alswagg

Pictures?  sure hope to get another camera, it broke my last one.  lol  I have a few D's but man this one takes the cake for being ugly.  Maybe it's because of the mower deck.  I have never had a D with a belly mower before.  I didn't know they even had skinny tires in front.  I am going to order some paint for him next week.  I already have a set of rear wheels and tires, I probably have a set of fronts too if I look hard enough.  Another graphic set is in order.   Al

• Like 1