Ken B

420 video

Ken B

You'll have to excuse having to watch the video sideways (you can always turn your monitor) but as you can tell I was having problems right from the get go! The video didn't turn sideways until I uploaded it to my photobucket. What's up with that? Anyway, my son Jesse who is now 21 asked me the other day if he is allowed to drive the shiney tractor. I told him if he didn't mind being in a video he could! My son Jesse was on my lap riding on a tractor by the time he was 6 months old. If you can believe it he was into my tractor, boat and muscle car hobby more than my 13 yr. old son Cole is. He cried his eyes out when I sold my 69 Chevelle and I really regret having to sell that one. At the age of 14 Jesse discovered girls and it was adios to Dad and his hobbies. He still has his Mint 1958 7.5hp Evinrude Fleetwin I bought him 10 yrs. ago when he got straight A's on his report card. IT IS A KEEPER, we make a point to get it out on the boat every summer at least a few times to do some fishin... Click on the lower pic to watch video..
20150517_170115_zpsdyc2mzpv.jpg
th_20150517_165822_zps36z0gjyb.mp4

Edited by Ken B

Brrly1

There's nothing like getting sideways!!! Ken the tractor looks great!!

AMC RULES
Sharp tractor Ken.

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Ken, there is no pictures???

Glenn

Ken B

No pictures? I'm not too sure what you mean Glenn, I see them...

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Hi Ken. I made a reply to muz post before. Check it out. When I am on the red square website. As now. Replying to you. There are no pictures of your trator and son. I see them on my email. The one sent me when you started the thread. But here on the website there are no pictures showing. I watched the video from the email. You got that 420 looking sweeter than gold. A+

Glenn

stevebo

I did not realize how fast that is Ken. We may have to race it against the HC