callum12

a little bit about my horse and some videos

Jparkes43

well thats what i said i would love a round hood bit never thought i would have one and look now! they do also come up very rarely on the eeeeee bay but you best luck is on the forum etc. i like the c series they are good tractors and the b series look just as good in my opinion and they both have amazing kohler engines which you cant fault. i see so your roughly looking for a early square hood, but keep an eye out for a round hood they are very good looking and you could get one as it sounds you like them.

good luck what ever you decide

james

callum12

yes, what do you call the type between square and round hood? the type thats narrower at the bottom than at the top when looking from the front? i really like those as well. I really do love the round hoods, my favourite is probably the on that you own, in not too sure on the ones with the engine between your legs. don't get me wrong they are very nice just not as nice! less tractory i suppose :) 
oh i also love the GT14 but again, i don't hold much hope.
callum

Jparkes43

i'm not sure on that one. ha ha for me they do look the best, no not the rj or suburbans they aren't my favourite round hoods but i wouldn't say no ha ha. oh yes big beast GT14.

good luck im sure you will find a lovely project

james

callum12

i wouldn't say no at all! if there was a choice i wouldn't got for the ones with mid mounted engines though. 
i really like the GT14, they look so heavy duty :)
callum 

• Like 1

Jparkes43

Hello, more Ranger news today. all wheels and tyres finish and now she is back on all fours, it looks really good.

IMG_1246_zpskbjqpbrj.jpg

IMG_1247_zpsyzysupwi.jpg

IMG_1248_zpsz84bjd8z.jpg

james

callum12

she is looking very good,
will you do any mild modifications? 
callum

Jparkes43

she is looking very nice, i might do but im not sure i will see how it goes as i keep working on her.

james