Toolmanbill

Mowing deck

Toolmanbill

Does anyone know if a 42sd from an xt series will fit a 314-8?model#230000105.anywhere to get a good 42 or 48 sd deck?

RJR49

You might ask Wheelhorsedoc if he has one. Other than that the usual sources (Ebay, Craiglist, and this forum. I can't help with the fit question

gwest_ca

If you want a real good condition deck you can still get a new one from Toro.

Garry

ericj

yes the xt deck will fit the classic tractors you have to replace the xt quick attach deck bar with 1 from a classic deck. that is the bar on the deck that goes up into the quick attach mount on the tractor. in fact if you buy a new deck from toro the deck will fit either the classic or the xt tractors not sure how toro does this 2 different bars or what. it is simple operation to change 2 bolts good luck. all and by the way i did do this once a couple of years ago

eric j 

Toolmanbill

Thanks for the info everyone!

Toolmanbill

Wound up getting a used deck.quite an experience.bought from Glenn Cockerham in Malvern Pa.Found him thru craigslist in Pa.he has quite a lot of parts and implements.probably going to weld the old deck also.THANKS for all your help with this.

mikekot3

Thanks everyone for the information. I did not know that an XT series deck could be adapted to a classic series track by swapping the attach a matic brackets.

mike