Dhodge

playin in the driveway with the 856

Dhodge

Had the 856 out grading the driveway today. amazing how well these little boogers will push stonecrete around. I call this one #2 because it's the 2nd 856 I have ownedpost-13051-0-95290000-1407886897_thumb.jpost-13051-0-55607600-1407886926_thumb.jpost-13051-0-65605000-1407886956_thumb.jpost-13051-0-76419900-1407886981_thumb.j. Just sold #1 a few weeks ago. I think I'll keep this one in the herd.

need to put a new wear bar on before winter.

Edited by Dhodge
  • Like 2

neil

Seeing your 856 has now given me the incentive to refresh my 856 .,

Great looking tractor , love those short frames

Tankman

Very nice Horse. I too loved those short frames.

Worked very hard, and well, those old Stallions did! And, DO!  :)

CasualObserver

If it's going to be a worker, just flip the wear bar over.  Looks like plenty of life in the other half.  :thumbs:

rmaynard

Don't sell #2. You will regret it if you do. I had an old knock-around 856 that I just loved, but I threw it into a package deal to sell one of my restored B-100's. I regretted it from the moment I watched it roll out the lane. I just replaced it last fall with an 857. Nice, but it's not my old 856. :crying-yellow:

Hodge71

Had the 856 out grading the driveway today. amazing how well these little boogers will push stonecrete around. I call this one #2 because it's the 2nd 856 I have owned Just sold #1 a few weeks ago. I think I'll keep this one in the herd.

need to put a new wear bar on before winter.

Whats stonecrete?

Dhodge

If it's going to be a worker, just flip the wear bar over.  Looks like plenty of life in the other half.   :thumbs:

That's prolly what I will do. The old concrete wears em down fast though!

Don't sell #2. You will regret it if you do. I had an old knock-around 856 that I just loved, but I threw it into a package deal to sell one of my restored B-100's. I regretted it from the moment I watched it roll out the lane. I just replaced it last fall with an 857. Nice, but it's not my old 856. :crying-yellow:

Your right I gotta keep this one. It's a good worker and I love the look

Whats stonecrete?

stonecrete is crushed concrete. I have a side driveway that is stonecrete rather than concrete like my main driveway.