Theroundhousernr

WOW.....

Theroundhousernr

I'm sure this has been seen before on here but as a new comer. This was pretty impressive and overwhelming seeing for the first time. I have my hands full with the few that I have already!

http://rbwheelhorsestables.yolasite.com/

Kyle

Edited by Theroundhousernr
  • Like 4

Lane Ranger

Yep, that's Roy Stewardson and he must have one of the largest nice collections of Wheel Horse tractors and attachments around!   He and his wife were at the Big Show in Gettysburg this year of the Wheel Horse Collector's Club.   A very nice couple to meet!

Catmanii

They have attachments I didn't even know Wheel Horse ever made. Really nice.

Geno

I'm sure this has been seen before on here but as a new comer. This was pretty impressive and overwhelming seeing for the first time. I have my hands full with the few that I have already!

http://rbwheelhorsestables.yolasite.com/

Kyle

Looks like he has 44 Actual wheel horse tractor style tractors not including Ponds, 60 total. He started in 1964.  I have 21 after 2 months,  I may catch him.  :laughing-rolling:

RMCIII

Looks like he has 44 Actual wheel horse tractor style tractors not including Ponds, 60 total. He started in 1964.  I have 21 after 2 months,  I may catch him.  :laughing-rolling:

I'm gonna go with the "quality" vs. "quantity" on this one. I'm not sure, and photos can lie, but I did not see any that needed anything done to them. I could be wrong, but I think that makes for a quality herd. Not that you do not have some quality horses, but I think, IMHO, he has us all on that one! :laughing-rofl:

Edited by RMCIII
  • Like 2