99-LS1-SS

What type of jobs do you use your Wheel Horse for?

99-LS1-SS

Which Wheel Horse do you have an what type of tasks do you use it for?  

Lane Ranger

I use Wheel Horse tractors for all the following with my various attachment:

Mowing, hauling (with dump cart< tilling  (36 inch tiller), snowplow, mid-grader blade (for dirt and gravel), snowblower, electricity at job site ( WH 3000 watt generator,  yard waste and leaves (Mighty Mac Hammermill attachment for WH PTO), garden plow, disc, spiked tooth harrow, cultivator,  dethatcher, and Brinly aerator,

• Like 1

doc724

I use my C141 for tilling, weed spraying, and sweeping the leaves.  The 314 is right now only for mowing and lawn fertilizing.  If I could find a tall chute snow blower for it, it would get some winter work.  The 520xi is used for mowing, lawn fertilizing, snow blowing, and dirt moving either with a  dozer blade or with a FEL. 

• Like 1

speedyleedy

I use my 312- 8speed for mowing & my 1054A for plowing the garden & my 857 for my snow plowing .

• Like 1

rmaynard

I use my 1977 B-100 8-speed for plowing snow, hauling brush, and general activities around my wooded property. My other B-100 is fully restored, as are my 701, and 857. They follow me around to several shows a year. The Commando 8 is fully restored, but has taken to doing back flips with me in the saddle. She has been banished to the shed until her behavior improves.

• Like 6

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

I use my 2002 522xi for the lawn, yard chores with the dump cart and now snow blowing duties on the driveway.

my 1988  ;  416- 8, does the same chores as above. the 1964 ; 854 that I am refreshing has a deck, will be doing the lawn, my boys want a plow blade for that tractor for snow work.

Glenn

NJhorses

C-105 snow plowing. 312-8  use with 36 inch tiller and 42 inch recycling deck and also a 44 inch 2 stage blower. Have a160 auto and 160 8 works in progress and a 120 in Iowa trying to get it back to Jersey.

• Like 1

KC9KAS

Just finished mowing my lawn with my 875. I also mowed the neighbors yard for the 2nd time this season. It has only been mowed twice, and I did it!

GT-14 snow-plowing last winter, B-80 garden plowing.....The list goes on and on...

• Like 1

squonk

Everything!

aaubrey96

My 414-8 is my lawn mower and snow plowing tractor and my 252-H is for towing my dump cart and  more or less my bulldozer.

608KEB

1974 B-100 mows and blows snow. 1975 B-80 has a 42" plow on it. The 1975 C-100 sits there and looks pretty. I put maybe 3-4 hours a year on it mowing. At the farm I use a 1975 C-120 auto for mowing and blowing. I have 2 520 H's. One is a yard princess getting 3-4 hours of mowing per year. The other 520-H I would like to restore and use at home for blowing snow. When I get a chance to restore her.

• Like 1

Forest Road

Mowing, SNO blowing, driveway grading, tree & brush dragging & chipping. Kiddy rides and pulling kids back up sledding hills. Irritating my neighbors..... Oh and pulling my Crewcab F150 uphill just to make a point . In general making my life easier and more fun!

• Like 2

RMCIII

John - :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rofl:  :laughing-rolling:

Any job that requires more effort on my part vs. pushing the hydro pedal!!!

Retired Wrencher

:USA:  :wh: 99-LS. All of mine Are Trailer Queens. I only collect the 57 series of the 60`s. they are just for show. Some are not pretty some are original condition = Clean no paint Some are painted. Either way they are just fun to have around the house ride them at shows and in the back yard. ENJOY THE RIDE. Gary    B.............................

wallfish

416-8 used for digging and moving dirt

418-C and 2 stage blower for snow removal 

654 for pushing snow and dirt

855 for mowing

and a bunch of little round hoods for cruising around the engine shows

post-658-0-18899300-1407589930.jpg

post-658-0-76659700-1407590230.jpg

• Like 7

Cocky_Rocky

1997 267H for everything. It's the only tractor I own :flags-usa:  Mowing, snow blowing, utility cart hauling stuff, dragging stuff...

Navig8r

I have a ZTR for mowing, so my '94 416-H gets used at this point mainly for hauling/dragging!

Tore down my old deck, and used the WH to drag the big chunks, and move the small parts in my cart.... had to bring them around front where I could get it all on my trailer to get to the dump. 

Next year will bring a garden (hopefully) so the tiller will get some use. I'd also like to get a singke stage snow-blower for it in the future, so I can give some rest to my 40 yr old Montgomery Ward snow-blower!

tkol1969

hauling people and everything i can (seat moves up and down with 3 point) dragging dragging driveway and green tractors.

post-8872-0-41533300-1407677549.jpg

post-8872-0-76196800-1407677562.jpg

post-8872-0-54395800-1407677576_thumb.jp

post-8872-0-79828500-1407677424.jpg

post-8872-0-55329000-1407677457_thumb.jp

• Like 7

Jrblanke

The wife asked me to clean the bathroom, so I used the WH to get the pressure washer up to the balcony. 

IMG_9617_zps054294fe.jpg

• Like 5

papaglide

Lately, I have been using the 314 to cut grass and the 416(20) to cultivate the garden and sweep the lawn. It's kind of cool only using 2 tractors for everything. Makes me think that I could get by with only 3, not 6.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

Now that's just...

crazy talk.   :eusa-doh:

• Like 1

Brrly1

It's easier to ask, What don't I use a Wheel Horse for? Basically I use them for just about anything, if it involves Manual labor.

• Like 1

Jrblanke

I also wanted to add that I use mine for grass aroma therapy. I work at a circus....I mean...a manufacturing facility.

When I get off the mower, i can hold up my hands and say, "Look what I, MAN, has accomplished!"

• Like 1