TT

TT's "DRAGS-TOR"

DennisThornton

I'd sure like to see more about the build!  Got a bunch of questions!

One last pair of photos just for comparison. :eusa-whistle:

Before (almost):

ratrod1002.jpg

After:

dragstor007.jpg

Many, many thanks to all of you for the compliments. :thanks:

It is definitely a tractor that I am proud to own, and happy to have built. At least I don't have to worry about seeing another one like it. :)

I'm still kicking around the idea of a rear spoiler, and I'll have to see what I can do about a pseudo-chute too.

Back in 2008 this got 1 "Like"!  What the heck?
I try to keep up with new 2015 postings and it is really tough!  And then stuff like this pops up from the past, and now distant past, so how much have I missed!  How will I ever catch up!

Retired Wrencher

This is why I like this site. Looking at people ideas and what it took to get them accomplished. WELL DONE.:text-bravo:Enjoy the ride or I should say enjoy Run. Go get those Green/Yellow whanabees.

fireman

I'd sure like to see more about the build!  Got a bunch of questions

I try to keep up with new 2015 postings and it is really tough!  And then stuff like this pops up from the past, and now distant past, so how much have I missed!  How will I ever catch up!

Dennis you've missed quite a bit! Back in that time period there where a bunch of guys making all kinds of modifications! I wish I could find a picture of it but there was once a machine that made from 2 identical like 753s that were connected side by side! Rear axles were joined as was the front steering. It was awesome. I used to have a folder on my computer with pictures of just modified tractors but can't seem to find it.

DennisThornton

I'd sure like to see more about the build!  Got a bunch of questions

Dennis you've missed quite a bit! Back in that time period there where a bunch of guys making all kinds of modifications! I wish I could find a picture of it but there was once a machine that made from 2 identical like 753s that were connected side by side! Rear axles were joined as was the front steering. It was awesome. I used to have a folder on my computer with pictures of just modified tractors but can't seem to find it.

Missed a lot about this build!  Would love to see some pics of what you are talking about!

CasualObserver

I believe Jeff is referring to this one.

DennisThornton

I believe Jeff is referring to this one.

Well aint' that sumthin!
Thanks!

fireman

That's the one. That thing is just plain cool! Would live to make something like that. Maybe down the line in like 5 years when I have the room!

Edited by fireman

Horse46

WOW WOW WOW I love this!
Right up my street :auto-layrubber: