Don1977

Got my second Wheel Horse

Don1977

Contacted Wheel-N-IT yesterday morning and went up to get his 312-8. It's now 100 miles west. Here are a few pictures, never could get get the camera at the right angle to get both of us in picture. That may be why I have that crazy expression.  I'll get it cleaned up and finish painting it. looks like it might need axle seals, unless the transmission has been over filled. I may have located another Wheel Horse today will have to go check it out.

SAM_0392.jpg

SAM_0394.jpg

SAM_0395.jpg

• Like 5

varosd

Don: are you sure that just isn't the usual expression when seeing Van? :hide:            No shine for me at the show this year! :rolleyes:

• Like 1

rexman72

great pics

Don1977

I took the fender pan of the 312 to strip the paint as it was cracked a few places. Put a used shifter boot on as it didn't have one, I'll get a new one as soon as I get by the Toro dealer. I saw that the drive belt didn't look right as it had too much angle. Pulled the belt cover and this is what I found.

SAM_0396.jpg

It drove fine didn't make any extra noise, but it was wearing the top of the belt, wouldn't have lasted long. I fix that and stripped the paint from the fender pan. I was just going to sand it down and repaint it but the existing paint was rubbery and not adhered to the primer in most places.

SAM_0397.jpg

Edited by Don1977

Wheel-N-It

Don: are you sure that just isn't the usual expression when seeing Van? :hide:            No shine for me at the show this year! :rolleyes:

It was the Sunshine I can assure you. The temp that day was about 95 and Sun was right on top of us. I actually sweated off about five or six pounds that day. Its HOT here now!!!