Sign in to follow this  
TT

Nittany Antique Machinery Association Shows

kj4kicks

Terry, Is one show better than the other (spring vs fall), or are they both pretty good?

They are close enough for me to make it there, but it's still a few hours away.

Thanks,

Eldon.

T-Mo

Man, why is all the shows in Pa???? :D

TT

Just a bump & reminder....

The Nittany Antique Machinery Association (NAMA) 2008 Spring Show is being held May 30, 31, & June 1st at the Penns Cave grounds east of Centre Hall, PA - which is close to State College.

The consignment auction is Saturday the 31st and they are supposed to be pulling garden tractors Sunday, June 1st.

There's a HUGE flea market, so you can bring your "other half" and she shouldn't get bored for quite a while! :WRS: There's also a wildlife area, and of course there's also boat tours of the cave.

I have no direct affiliation with this organization, but since it's close to me, I am usually there. It sure would be nice to see a row of 30 or 40 Wheel Horses. :whistle:

kj4kicks

I'll be there for sure !

CasualObserver

Anybody see the Classic Tractors show on RFDTV a couple weeks ago about NAMA? (or maybe I should ask if anyone here watches RFDTV?) Saw about 4-5 Wheel Horses in the parade. And a huge gathering of PA Panzers.

TT

Anybody see the Classic Tractors show on RFDTV a couple weeks ago about NAMA? (or maybe I should ask if anyone here watches RFDTV?) Saw about 4-5 Wheel Horses in the parade. And a huge gathering of PA Panzers.

I found out it was on RFDTV by reading the guestbook on the NAMA website. :whistle:

We don't have that channel here so I've never seen it, but it certainly is an event that would be worth broadcasting.

The fellow with the Panzers camps there every year, and has at least 7 of them now - including a 4 wheel drive articulating version, and one patterned after a Gator / Mule utility vehicle. (stretched frame with a small dump bed on the rear)

TT

Just a post out of curiousity....

Besides Eldon, Fred, Hobie, and myself, how many others from here could potentially show up at the NAMA show? I'd hate to miss a RS member photo opportunity - especially when Eldon has a new camera! :whistle:

TT

The 2009 NAMA spring show dates are May 29, 30, & 31.

This show is located on the Penns Cave grounds just east of Centre Hall, PA on RT192. (east of State College - central PA)

Consignment auction on Saturday, May 30th -- GT pulls on Sunday, May 31st.

Please see the link to their website (in my first post in this topic) if you need other information.

The featured tractor this spring is (once again): GARDEN TRACTORS! :omg:

Suburban 550

Anybody from Redsquare goin' to the NAMA show on Saturday ?

Rod(NASNUT)

I will be there on Saturday :omg:

Suburban 550

Rod, are you or anyone else bringing any tractors? It will be great to meet ya. :omg:

Rod(NASNUT)

I don't think I will have any tractors with me on Sat. but I may bring the puller over on Sun. to do some pulling.

Suburban 550

Made it to the NAMA show on Saturday and it was great to see TT, Eldon, Mark, and meet Rod for the first time. Was a great day and Wheel Horse was well represented. Here are some pics of the group from Saturday:

TT and the Mrs. relaxing with the black tractor

IMG_0018.jpg

My wife with the group

IMG_0020.jpg