Vatorman

Wheel Horse 1045

Vatorman

I'm new to the Wheel Horse life, I just acquired what I believe is a model 1045 with a serial #21784, can somebody please help me confirm? I also need some parts and pictures of the right side, there are a couple of brackets that are broken off and I'd like to see what I need for that. As far as parts I know I need the pedal assembly on the right side along with a belt cover, also looking for a mower deck, thanksynazusag.jpghevaqudu.jpgu8e9uvus.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

whfan74

Looks as though you have yourself a 1045. I would like to welcome you to RedSquare. Sorry I don't have what you need but others will be along shortly!

JERSEYHAWG /  Glenn

Vatorman. Nice ride. You might check in the manuals section. There might be a parts section showing a depiction and part number. At least something to go on. Good luck.

Glenn

Hammerhead

Welcome to Red Square and the wonderful world of Wheel Horse! The WH you have is definitely a 1965 Model 1045. That is a pretty rare tractor by most standards! Good score for sure, they are hard to find and yours is in good condition. It has the super rare and hard to find original front tires! They were only made one year and only put on that one Model of WH!! It looks like you have the footrest bar that is broken off, sitting next to the tractor with the footrest's attached to it still. It will need to be rewelded, maybe that is part of the bracket that you say is broken? You are missing the drive belt guard and they are a one year only part that is also hard to find. Looks like you are missing the rear hitch but those are a common WH part so that should be easy to buy one. You also need a rectangular seat sometimes referred to as a square seat. I don't know if you got the engine with the tractor but it should be a 10 hp Kohler engine. Also your dash is missing and those aren't too hard to find, especially on Ebay or the Classified section on this site. The choke and throttle cables are missing and maybe a few other items on the dash. Hope this info is helpful to you. Here's a couple pics of my 1045 for reference.121_zps64198b68.jpg

087_zpsa1f29734.jpg124_zps5a6ac1cf.jpg

Edited by Hammerhead

Kelly

Yes you have a 1045, yours looks to be in good shape, I have a few of them for parts if you need them, send me a PM